New to slimming world

Hi.. new too slimming world, I'm actually doing it by myself.. finding it OK just don't know what to cook for dinner and I'd love something sweet with low syn's. Anyone any ideas thanks.

Hi you can have meringue nest and fruit for sweet, lots of choices for dinners, pasta tuna bake,spag bol, shepherds pie, baked pogates the list
Is endless

Try cooking in bulk batches and freezing. It helps sometimes when you are stuck as you know you can just get something out of the freezer. I guess curries, soups, stews, spag bol, chilli and that type of thing would be ideal.
You could make a low syn rice pudding (recipes on this site) if you like something sweet. Some of the mullerlight yogurts with chocolate sprinkles are a good 'sweet' fix.

My dinners tend to be meat and carbs. Examples:
- burger without bun, with bacon and salad and veggies
- chicken fried rice
- curry and rice
- pasta with tuna or chicken and veggies in the homemade sauce

Tonight I'm making chilli with rice and prob a side salad.

For sweet things - it depends what you want - I will sometimes either snack on just a bowl of fruit, or I LOVE chocolate cereal bars (special k belgian chocolate ones are 3.5syns) for a late night easy chocolate fix.

I'm new to SW also and I'm doing it alone too. I'm finding recipes in old magazines and managing to find quite a lot online. I've been making soup at the beginning of the week, which does for lunches along with a warburtons sandwich thin on lightest philadelphia and ham/bacon. Tonight we are having the ultimate slimming world burger for tea. I'm sooo looking forward to it!!
For sweet fixes I'm having yoghurt or fruit. Good luck!

I went to group for a bit and now I'm doing it online. I find the mag is useful. I bought it every month and cooked every recipe regardless of if I thought I'd like it. I wrote my favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and pudding/supper recipe in a notebook and now I mix and match mag stuff with my favourites.
I also buy in SW microwave meals from iceland for emergencies
I love fry ups, pasta salads, beef bourginion, kit kats (5.5syns) and Metcalf's sweet and salty popcorn which I think is 5syns. But the SW Eton mess (strawberry, crushed meringue nest and a strawberry muller light) is also gorgeous and very sweet. If I'm in a chocolatey mood and I'm low on syns I have an options hot chocolate at 2syns

Thank you
- chicken fried rice
- curry and rice

For sweet things - it depends what you want - I will sometimes either snack on just a bowl of fruit, or I LOVE chocolate cereal bars (special k belgian chocolate ones are 3.5syns) for a late night easy chocolate fix.

I went to group for a bit and now I'm doing it online. I find the mag is useful. I bought it every month and cooked every recipe regardless of if I thought I'd like it. I wrote my favourite breakfast, lunch, dinner and pudding/supper recipe in a notebook and now I mix and match mag stuff with my favourites.
I love fry ups, pasta salads, beef bourginion, kit kats (5.5syns) and Metcalf's sweet and salty popcorn which I think is 5syns. But the SW Eton mess (strawberry, crushed meringue nest and a strawberry muller light) is also gorgeous and very sweet. If I'm in a chocolatey mood and I'm low on syns I have an options hot chocolate at 2syns
Thank you
- chicken fried rice
- curry and rice

Thank you

Back