New to slimming world

sugababy60

i just joined slimming world last night i've tried WW before and done well on it but then gained all the weight back on again so though i'd try this one so here's hoping it works :)

good luck honey, it really is the best diet by far once you get your head round it..... how much would you like to lose? xx

'oh crikey i've about 4 stone to lose'

I have lost nearly that doing slimming world - so it can be done easily without too much pain!

I think from reading what other people have said on here SW is very different from WW but as you have been successful once so there is no reason why you should not do so again.

Welcome aboard! Trust me! It's so much easier than WWs when you get your head round it! You'll never be hungry. I have to lose 4 stone and I got rid of the first one in 6 weeks.And I reckon I lose weight slowly! Good luck!

Welcome to slimming world minimims! I've lost 4 stone doing sw and have another 16 pounds to go. Mine's without exercising as I have arthritis in my feet, so if you can exercise you can do it quicker than I have. Good luck!

Back