Extra Easy new to sw after ww

maria 22

Does it work,im not good with portion control, i eat too much junk food,not keen on veg, have 2 and half stone to lose,any help appreciated

All plans can work if you stick to them. Kick the junk food out,stay away from the processed foods and cook healthy meals.:)

Hi Maria,

Don't worry, it does work and it's not as hard or restrictive as you think! There's a lot of veg I don't like but I find they're hidden so well in the recipes you can't taste them. And if you fill your plate with free foods, portion control isn't an issue either! The junk food has to go but do try some of the "fakeaway" recipes because they really are very good.

Here if you need help/motivation :)

I'm new to SW and I'm still getting the hang of it but some of the fake away recipes are great I have been on the plan for 4 weeks now and have lost 10lbs it's not about what you can't have its about making smart choices with what your eating and tweaking the way you cook.

I made beef curry tonight lovely and spicy with no syns , I have to say my first try at SW a couple of months back didn't end very well but didn't understand the mechanics of the diet tomorrow I'm having
B Overnight oats herb
L Chan's dahl and salad
D Chicken stuffed with low fat cream cheese hexa mixed veg

Back