New to SW and confused

i have 3 questions first what are red and green days?are they on extra easy?

second how many eggs can u have a day on Extra easy and are they good for u for weightloss etc..

third ... i'm never full!! i can't stop eating i'm always hunger and it's not thirst i drink a lot throught the day normally 2 litres but sometimes 3 or 4, but i can eat a big dinner of synfree foods but i'm still hungry after and i'm not losing weight this is what i had today can someone tell me am i right
breakfast : 2 weetabix with low fat milk a banana and handful of blueberries
lunch: a chopped carrot , a( chinease portion tub)of gluten free pasta, a good few grapes and a apple
dinner; lots of spinach and lettuce and cucumber and coleslaw, 3 frankenfurters (don't think there syn free) and all this tossed together now i'm eating an apple and am still hungry... most days for dinner i have less than 5% fat mince and brown rice with peppers thanks!

Red and green are the old slimming world diet - now we just do extra easy and extra easy sp.

I have days where I am more hungry than others so I make them an SP day and fill up on chicken, ham, eggs etc as well as fruit and veg. I love brown rice - maybe you could also make some butternut squash or carrot chips to go with to fill up your plate?

What are you like with yoghurts? Lidl do a skyr one (yum!) which is free - also there are muller lights etc or ww ones for variety. Check the syns online to make sure you syn them correctly or ask on here.

Also more snacks throughout that day (eating little and often can help with weightloss)

I think you might need more speed foods in there too - look through your book again and remind yourself of speed foods (asparagus, broccoli, cauli, mushrooms, onions, etc are all speedy)

Hope that helps x

Last edited:
oh and as far as eggs go - I just eat whatever many I want lol :rotflmao:

Try egg quiche for snacking on

Blitz tub cottage cheese in blender (I hate the stuff but its creamy and lush without the lumps haha)
mix half tub with 3 eggs
add speed veg (onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, spinach etc)
bake in oven for 20 mins until set
YUM!!!

Cheesy spuds (great comfort food)
Boil potatoes
Fry off leeks, onions
Mash spuds, add veg, add tub of cottage cheese (blitzed up), add mug of veg stock plus seasonings (I like chives, salt and pepper)
pour into oven dish and bake until crispy on top
YUM!!

Red and green are the old slimming world diet - now we just do extra easy and extra easy sp.

I have days where I am more hungry than others so I make them an SP day and fill up on chicken, ham, eggs etc as well as fruit and veg. I love brown rice - maybe you could also make some butternut squash or carrot chips to go with to fill up your plate?

What are you like with yoghurts? Lidl do a skyr one (yum!) which is free - also there are muller lights etc or ww ones for variety. Check the syns online to make sure you syn them correctly or ask on here.

Also more snacks throughout that day (eating little and often can help with weightloss)

I think you might need more speed foods in there too - look through your book again and remind yourself of speed foods (asparagus, broccoli, cauli, mushrooms, onions, etc are all speedy)

Hope that helps x
thank you so much!

oh and as far as eggs go - I just eat whatever many I want lol :rotflmao:

Try egg quiche for snacking on

Blitz tub cottage cheese in blender (I hate the stuff but its creamy and lush without the lumps haha)
mix half tub with 3 eggs
add speed veg (onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, spinach etc)
bake in oven for 20 mins until set
YUM!!!

Cheesy spuds (great comfort food)
Boil potatoes
Fry off leeks, onions
Mash spuds, add veg, add tub of cottage cheese (blitzed up), add mug of veg stock plus seasonings (I like chives, salt and pepper)
pour into oven dish and bake until crispy on top
YUM!!
will defo be trying these

Back