New to sw forum!

thinkingthin1974

Hi,
My name is Kerry and have just started following the sw diet again.
I did 10 weeks on lipotrim and lost 3 stone 12 pounds, then decided it was time to follow a healthy eating plan again.
I'm loving slimming world again and enjoying cooking and eating...lol
Just need to ask a few questions if thats ok.
Ive been having morrisons chilled bbq chicken and in my book it says free, just want to check if thats still true.
Ive also been cooking my own veg soup and use 1 knorr veg stock cube and 1 knorr beef cube. Does anyone know if they are 1 syn of 1/2 a syn?
Sorry to be a pain and thanks in advance.
Kerry xx

Morrisons bbq chicken slices , chilled are free in my directory.
All stock cubes are free now :)

These?
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Morrisons Eat Smart, Barbecue Chicken Fillets, twin pack, chilled 170g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original Free [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 8 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Morrisons Barbecue Chicken Slices, Ready to Eat, chilled 170g pack[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original Free [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 11 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Thanks donnie,
I'm doing sw on my own this time, writing a food diary and hoping to have steady losses. Will have my 1st weigh in on tuesday, keeping my fingers crossed!
Kerry xx

Hi there and welcome to SW and the forum!

I have a food diary on here as a lot of people, can I suggest you have a look at them to get some ideas? You will also pick up on some of the changes to the plan.

Good luck Hun. I do the plan on my own too.

Helloooo! Welcome and good luck with your SW journey xxx

Hi and welcome - iam fairly new here myself, still trying to find my way around the boards....

there is so much to take in........ its great

Back