New to SW

collette1

hi everyone!
i hope someone can help me! i need to lose at least 6 stones and after trying ww and putting everything back on that i lost(!) ive figured that sw might be the best for me! i have the original/green book, EE book, mix2match book and the syn bible so am i all set to go it alone? im planning on starting on monday from scratch but im a bit scared of failing agian!! ive been looking on the forum for a while now before ive signed up and everyone seems so so helpful so please help me!!! thanks xxx

I would suggest you write everything you have down and take it a day at a time.

EE might be ideal for you to do for this first week.

Irene xx

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Write everything down, and come on to the forum if you have any problems with the diet, you will get lots of advice and encouragement on here, good luck for your first WI.

Hiya!

Welcome to our little community :)

Sounds like you've got everything to you need to get started! Extra Easy is recommended for newbies, but have a read through the book and see which plan you like the sound of best.

Give the advice for new comers thread a read, and then if you still have questions please ask! We are more than happy to try and help.

Good luck on your SW jounrey!

Natt xxx

:welcome: Just dive in! Make sure you do a food diary, have all your syns, drink plenty of water, and come on here with your questions, we love to help. You won't get your head round the plan straight away, it's so different to other diets. You have to eat to lose your weight, and that can be difficult to believe at first. But it works! And you'll be so pleased you found SW!

Hiya, im new too. Lets lose the flab :D

Hi Collette! Wecome-you havent failed until you have given up trying! Good luck and ask loads of questions if you need to x

thank you all so much! im sure i am able to do it without the expense of the meetings as long as i log in every day!xx

Back