• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New to SW

Hello everyone,

For like last 5 years I have suffered from bulemia, and have managed to crack it thanks to the SW diet. My step mum has done the diet for years and i thought lets give it a go!! and its been the making for me... i am eating healthy and loosing weight in a good way!! i am no longer worried about food and really enjoy it!!! I am not a slimming world member, but just follow the books etc. I am on the extra easy plan, and can honestly say i am loving it!!!!!

Went on holiday last week, which was all inclusive. it would have been my worst nightmare last year, but i couldnt wait to get into that resturant.Eating endless amounts of salad, fruit and meats etc!!!

just wanted to share my excitement!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

A determined Bear
Congratulations on beating bulimia, I have seen firsthand what it can do to people, and how hard it is to overcome. It's a fantastic thing to hear someone so happy with SW, and that it has really changed their life.
Well done, congratulations a million times over, and good luck with the rest of your journey :) xxx