1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

New to SW

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by haylou123, 31 July 2011 Social URL.

1. haylou123

haylou123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hello everyone,

For like last 5 years I have suffered from bulemia, and have managed to crack it thanks to the SW diet. My step mum has done the diet for years and i thought lets give it a go!! and its been the making for me... i am eating healthy and loosing weight in a good way!! i am no longer worried about food and really enjoy it!!! I am not a slimming world member, but just follow the books etc. I am on the extra easy plan, and can honestly say i am loving it!!!!!

Went on holiday last week, which was all inclusive. it would have been my worst nightmare last year, but i couldnt wait to get into that resturant.Eating endless amounts of salad, fruit and meats etc!!!

just wanted to share my excitement!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Clairebear1000

Clairebear1000 A determined Bear

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Congratulations on beating bulimia, I have seen firsthand what it can do to people, and how hard it is to overcome. It's a fantastic thing to hear someone so happy with SW, and that it has really changed their life.
    Well done, congratulations a million times over, and good luck with the rest of your journey :) xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.