New to SW

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by skinnyminnycow, 9 March 2009.

1. skinnyminnycow

skinnyminnycow Well-Known Member

Hi slimmers!

I used to be doing lighterlife - but was too much for me i love my food (even the healthy food!) So im coming to Slimming World. My meeting is tomorrow :) Looking forward to speaking to you all :D
  2. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Hello, welcome to Slimming World and the forum.

I think I've heard people who have change from LL say they put on in their 1st week while their bodies get used to eating 'properly' again, so please don't get disheartened if that happens to you xx
  3. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

:welcome2: - Good luck with your weight loss journey - SW and this forum are both superb - you don't feel like you are on diet and everyone on this forum is really friendly and supportive.:D
  4. LisaC

LisaC Well-Known Member

Hi Charlotte! I only joined last week so Im new too, 1st weigh in tonight. Hope u enjoy the 1st meeting tomo & have a good week :) x
  5. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

Hey hon

welcome to SW, dont be worried if you put on in your first week , I came of lipotrim and did its just something that happens and its a lot nicer getting rid of it being able to eat loads of lovely fruit & veg than face another shake !
    Good luck on the rest of your weight loss journey

Gen xx
  6. susan70

susan70 Well-Known Member

welcome and good luck huni.xcxx
  7. skinnyminnycow

skinnyminnycow Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone, what a lovely welcome :)

I will be cautious about putting on, because of coming off LighterLife. But hopefully wont be too bad, will be good eating healthy food again!

Good Luck in your Weigh In Lisa :)

8. DearFatty

DearFatty Well-Known Member

Hi and Welcome. Enjoy your meeting and good luck with your journey, SW is the most user friendly plan I have ever tried.
  9. daisydoodoo

daisydoodoo Well-Known Member

Welcome and all the best xx
  10. LadyHelen

LadyHelen No Coffee, No Workee

Welcome and good luck! :D
  11. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Good luck with the plan and if you have any questions, we are all here to help!
  12. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Hya i have just started today as well. Good luck!
  13. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

I'm back again after doing Lipotrim and Cambridge Diet - just need to get my head around the fact that the weight took some time to put and now I must take some time to get it off - quick loses are not necessarily the way forward - especially when you miss food so much like me !!!:D:D
  14. Tracie Green

Tracie Green Well-Known Member

welcome!!! looking forward to getting to know u !! hope your first meeting goes well good luck
  15. Wonder

Wonder Well-Known Member

Welcome Charlotte and also to LisaC too :D

Wishing you both great success.

How was your first weigh-in LisaC?

16. ladylite

ladylite Well-Known Member

Welcome another x LL here. Good luck I am sure you will enjoy the food.