New to SW

skinnyminnycow

Half a pound at a time.
Hi slimmers!

I used to be doing lighterlife - but was too much for me i love my food (even the healthy food!) So im coming to Slimming World. My meeting is tomorrow :) Looking forward to speaking to you all :D

Hello, welcome to Slimming World and the forum.

I think I've heard people who have change from LL say they put on in their 1st week while their bodies get used to eating 'properly' again, so please don't get disheartened if that happens to you xx

:welcome2: - Good luck with your weight loss journey - SW and this forum are both superb - you don't feel like you are on diet and everyone on this forum is really friendly and supportive.:D

Hi Charlotte! I only joined last week so Im new too, 1st weigh in tonight. Hope u enjoy the 1st meeting tomo & have a good week :) x

Hey hon

welcome to SW, dont be worried if you put on in your first week , I came of lipotrim and did its just something that happens and its a lot nicer getting rid of it being able to eat loads of lovely fruit & veg than face another shake !
Good luck on the rest of your weight loss journey

Gen xx

welcome and good luck huni.xcxx

Thanks everyone, what a lovely welcome :)

I will be cautious about putting on, because of coming off LighterLife. But hopefully wont be too bad, will be good eating healthy food again!

Good Luck in your Weigh In Lisa :)

xxxxx

Hi and Welcome. Enjoy your meeting and good luck with your journey, SW is the most user friendly plan I have ever tried.

Welcome and good luck! :D

Welcome!!!!
Good luck with the plan and if you have any questions, we are all here to help!

Hya i have just started today as well. Good luck!

welcome!!! looking forward to getting to know u !! hope your first meeting goes well good luck

Welcome another x LL here. Good luck I am sure you will enjoy the food.

Back