New to the 1000 forum

Wow, that is excellent 3lb on the 1000 plan..... here's hoping the other 6lb will come off just as quick....

Thanks Girls, I would love to lose 3lb on 1200 but I think it will slow again before I get another good loss but I am happy with that. I don't mind how long this last bit takes it's just nice to be eating healthy again.

Wow 10 stone thats amazing. Well done on your loss this week thats great. Im hopefully moving to 1000 tomorrow :)

Yay to 3 lbs loss!! Thats fab hon, your doing great, I loved being on 1000 it was being able to have the fruit. and now you can have prawns and eggs which is fab..
Enjoy and well done you xx Keep smiling x

Yay still lost a 1lb on the 1200plan this week so 5lb left to goal. I have decided to carry on with the 1200 plan this week having 1 cd bar a day as I did last week but from next week I am going to do 1200 without cd products as I am really struggling to consume breakfast, lunch and dinner and 2 cd products. Hopefully this will see me ok to goal and then I will move to 1500 for 2 weeks and then maintenance.

I lost 2lb last week-yippee and hoping this Monday the scales will have gone down again. Only 3lb left to lose and I have a bottle of champagne ready and waiting to be popped open.

I started running this week and am a little worried it will affect the scales as I have heard that due to muscle gain when exercising it can slow the losses down or even show a gain! I hope not as I really don't want my head being messed with as I have never gained since doing cd. I know it will balance out eventually but I really want that last 3lb off and to be able to say I have hit goal.

Hi Zoe,
I would like to take the time to say thank you for your advice and help with CD plan.
You have really done amazing. All of us on here will be celabrating when you get to goal! As i no how hard it is to loose that weight.
I hope the scales do keep going down and well done again xx

Well done, that's fab. I would not worry about building muscle as it takes very long to build muscle especially if you're a woman and you need much more than 1500 calories to build muscle. You might suffer some water retention from starting exercise but just keep your water intake up. x

I'm at goal girls:woohoo:
I have posted on the main forum to. I am so pleased I cannot describe it. I am cracking open a bottle of champagne this weekend in the glass that hubby bought me at the beginning. It is filled with 10 crystal stones and 10 Butterflies to represent the 10st 10lbs I have lost. He gave me a stone for every time I lost a stone and then a butterfly for the last 10lbs bless him. I am so pleased to finally be filling it with champagne this weekend and celebrating.

Thanks girls for all your support, I couldn't have done it without you xx.

That is such great news Zoe and I am so pleased for you, you are amazing and have shown such determination. Just fantastic, enjoy that champagne! xx

CONGRATULATIONS Zoe............... I am so so pleased for you..
You have done amazingly well and you really should be so very proud of yourself.. 10 stone and 10 pounds gone is unreal..
You look fab and keep smiling hon. Loving the idea of the stones and butterflies.. Enjoy your well deserved champagne..........
xxxxxx

Well done Zoe!!! Fab feeling and well-earned. Yay!!!!

xxx

Thanks girls xx

Hope you really enjoyed the champagne last night, a little will go a long way after CD (bonus!)

Here's to a healthy and happy maintenance for you - what a great achievement x

Hey Zoe.D, belated congrats on getting to your goal...yay for you!! that's fabulous! What an amazing achievement. Lovely thoughtful pressie from hubby too, that's so nice!
Good luck with maintenance!
x

Back