new to the forum but not to WW

donnamarie2uk

Hi all
Im Donna and Im 27. I joined weight watchers 18 weeks ago and have currently lost 16lbs. I wanted to lose the weight quicker and my friend was on th CD diet and has done so well in such a short time so just over 2 weeks ago I joined up for that but I just cant do it I miss food too much and even though they have a few plans I just can't get on with it, so now I've decided to carry on with weight watchers. It just put me off that I've been going 18 weeks and not lost more. I know 16lb is good but its not even 1lb a week. I have 25lb left to go till I'm at my goal weight.

I am like you, done ww previously then went to CD now back at ww. To be honest I think CD has done me a world of good, as I appreciate food more and I am careful the types of food that I eat, I now try to eat more protein than Carbs as it satisfies me more.

Although I do like the fact that I can have a slice of toast or some chips when I fancy them.

Good luck Donna and I hope your weight loss is good. I think you have done really well so far and you must stay focused.

speak to you later

Shaz

Good Luck on the rest of your journey Donna! .. they do say the slower it comes off the more chance you have of keeping it off afterwards! ... 1-2lbs a week is the healthy amount! Ive been at it 23 ish weeks and have lost 25.5lbs ... im happy with that and have another 3 stone to lose ....
I hope you get to goal and you enjoy using the ww forum :) we are all a lovely bunch :)

Hello and welcome - I can vouch for it they are a lovely bunch on here!

I know it can be frustrating when you want to lose weight quicker. Try not to compare your weight loss with others because it can be so disheartening. We're all different. My hubby can eat anything and barely puts on an ounce and when he does he can lose it again so quickly I want to punch him!!!!!!

16lbs is a great weight loss. Well done!

Back