• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New to the Forum

Have just discovered this forum as I have been researching different plans and like the look of SW.
Now am I right is thinking that you still have red or green days?
I have been successful on the Atkins diet but have come to a halt as I am bored with it! So I think to make a change, I would like to eat mostly green day foods.
I dont live in the UK so am thinking about joining the online group fro 60£ for 3 months.
I have very limited information on SW and would be interested to hear from anyone who can give me a few hints...!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

IreneH

Gold Member
Hi and welcome. Have a look at the SW section and you will get ideas about the SW plans. As well as original and green days there is now Extra Easy.

Good luck

Irene xx

Thanks for your welcomes!

Hi too from a fellow SW gal.
I went back to Slimming World a few months ago and couldn't believe my ears when I heard about the Extra Easy Plan. It all sounded too good to be true - but it's not...result ! Basically, you haven your healthy extra A as before and only 1 HE B, but the great news is that all of the free food from both red and green plans are free on Extra Easy. How fantastic is that? Give it a go and you'll never look back......just my unbiased opinion of course ;-)
Good luck and let me know if I can help at all. x