New to the Forum

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Crystal, 9 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Crystal

Crystal Member

Hi there, I just wanted to say hello to you all - I'm new to this Forum....
    :) :) :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Hi Crystal
    Welcome to Minimins! Looking forward to sharing your weight loss journey with you :)
  4. Crystal

Crystal Member

What amazing pictures - truly inspirational!!
  5. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low cal/low fat
    Hi Crystal welcome to Minimins.
    Here at Minimins there are loads of us all on different diets but we r all here to help and support each other.
    Which plan are u on and how r u doing.
    If u need any help with the site just shout there is always someone around.
    Take care and looking forward to chatting 2 u xx
  6. Crystal

Crystal Member

Thank you so much - I lost 4 stone earlier this year on LL before my wedding, then I switched to CD. Unfortunately I've put a stone back on now due to a post honeymoon high(!) but I'm going to train as a CDC on Wed this week - I'm so excited!! I'm currently trying to get back down to my pre-wedding weight using CD. This forum is so good, really informative! Thanks so much for your welcome - I can't wait to get started as a CD, and I'm looking forward to chatting to you all...
  7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well done Crystal for losing 4 stone that is very impressive!!!

You can be for given for putting on a stone with all the pressure of your wedding and honeymoon high!!!

One stone is not too bad as you know you will lose most of that in the first week in glycogen.

Congratulations on becoming a CDC!!!

Love Mini xxx
  8. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Hiya Crystal and welcome, minimins is great and there is so much support, congratulations on your wedding, and becoming a CDC, I hope to apply very soon to be one.

Keep us updated!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.