New to the Forum

Hi Crystal
Welcome to Minimins! Looking forward to sharing your weight loss journey with you :)

Hi Crystal welcome to Minimins.
Here at Minimins there are loads of us all on different diets but we r all here to help and support each other.
Which plan are u on and how r u doing.
If u need any help with the site just shout there is always someone around.
Take care and looking forward to chatting 2 u xx

Thank you so much - I lost 4 stone earlier this year on LL before my wedding, then I switched to CD. Unfortunately I've put a stone back on now due to a post honeymoon high(!) but I'm going to train as a CDC on Wed this week - I'm so excited!! I'm currently trying to get back down to my pre-wedding weight using CD. This forum is so good, really informative! Thanks so much for your welcome - I can't wait to get started as a CD, and I'm looking forward to chatting to you all...

Thank you so much - I lost 4 stone earlier this year on LL before my wedding, then I switched to CD. Unfortunately I've put a stone back on now due to a post honeymoon high(!) but I'm going to train as a CDC on Wed this week - I'm so excited!! I'm currently trying to get back down to my pre-wedding weight using CD. This forum is so good, really informative! Thanks so much for your welcome - I can't wait to get started as a CD, and I'm looking forward to chatting to you all...

Well done Crystal for losing 4 stone that is very impressive!!!

You can be for given for putting on a stone with all the pressure of your wedding and honeymoon high!!!

One stone is not too bad as you know you will lose most of that in the first week in glycogen.

Congratulations on becoming a CDC!!!

Love Mini xxx

Hiya Crystal and welcome, minimins is great and there is so much support, congratulations on your wedding, and becoming a CDC, I hope to apply very soon to be one.

Keep us updated!

Back