New to this site

Just to say "Hi" to all the other folk out there trying to lose weight. I've tried to shift the weight before and have on occasions succeeded to some degree but I always put the weight back on and then some!! This time I'm trying not to diet but to lose weight by healthy eating and trying to increase the amount of exercise I'm doing. I'm going through a sticky divorce at the moment but instead of the weight dropping off I'm afraid I'm a comfort eater. I would love to hear from anyone needing a diet buddy.

Hi there,

Hope the healthy eating goes well for you and the pounds drop off! I'm doing something similar, calorie counting but 'trying' to make healthy choices. I think any emotional upheavel can play havoc with eating, but i try and think of food as often being the one thing you have power to control when other things are out of your control. It's taken me years to break the link of food and mood, I'm better now than I was and hope it continues! Im sure with all the support available here you'll achieve your goal, it really is a remarkable place to be and the success stories are a real inspiration.

All the best and I look forward to seeing your progress, I have loads to lose so will be around for a long time!

X

Me too. I am dieting but mainly making a lifestyle change. No more sitting at home on my own eating crap food.
I try to get out and see friends or just go for a drive or a walk.
I can't believe how nice everyone is on here. Its nice to be on a site where there is no spam etc and people are in the same situations so everyone can help everyone else.

hi and welcome to the forums! Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Back