New to this, starting tomorrow

IwannaBaMiniMe

Hi there

I'm new to this.
Not sure if this is in the right spot! I'm starting tomorrow morning thanks to help and encouragement from my friend chunkimonkey! lets do it! lol.
Is anybody else starting today/tomorrow?

After reading some of these stories i cannot wait to get started!!

xx

Where do i do one of these diary thingys?

I am re-starting tmw after 4 weeks off for an operation...!! Myself and Cham are climbing back on the wagon as of tmw and I for one cannot wait!!! Feel free to buddy-up and keep us posted on how you are doing! I am really looking forward to this bout of it! gonna knuckle down, not cheat and get it done n dusted n out of the way in 4 weeks hopefully :))

Good luck on your journey! Invest in a blender and a shaker for out and about.. take your fibre in whatever form you like and you can have the Tesco/Asda/BL bars instead of a pack.. DONT touch the crapjacks from LT!! PMSL!!

xxx

Stick with it 100% and drink plenty of water. It does work but its not the easiest for the first week but after that 1st weigh-in you will re-focus!

Hi

i have had my 1st shake today!! was wandering as you've done this before, did you lose hair? i'm a little worried about that!

Sara xx

I don't think you lose your hair as such, its more of a case of your body stops shedding it as the energy is used else where in the body, sometimes when you go on to refeed and your body has more calories to play with it then starts the normal shedding again which is slightly more than usual, hope this helps x

Back