New to this!

gayley

Hi!
I have just signed up today! Never joined a forum before but looking thru everyone is very positive towards each other.

After baby No. 1 joined LL & lost 4stone but slowly put back on plus another 3 stone with baby no. 2! Lost 21lbs on WW but have decided to start Exante TS. Ordered my 1st bumper pack today. Going to start it on Monday so I can enjoy the weekend!

Looking to loose further 5 stone & I'll be happy but going to take it a stone at a time!

Lets keep the motivation going!!

Gayle

Hi Gayle and welcome!

Wow you did really well losing 4 stone on LL. You did it before and I'm sure you can do it again. I am going to be doing exante too, I'm currently deciding which bumper pack to buy though. Which one did you go with? I can't decide whether to go with all shakes or shakes + soups.

Good luck!

Hello Gayle welcome to minimins, im still pretty new myself, Good luck for your journey. :D

Hi Luv2BSlim!

I decided to go for soups & shakes, then I can get a box of 50 soups, shakes & bars for next month. Looking forward to starting but know there's going to be times when it's hard but I've got size 12 clothes in my wardrobe that I want to get back into! Have you decided what to go for yet?

Thanks Jones_1986. Are you on Exante too?

:)

Last edited:
Hi Luv2BSlim!

I decided to go for soups & shakes, then I can get a box of 50 soups, shakes & bars for next month.

Good idea and it's good that they are 50% off too! I was going to do Lipotrim but did the sums for the bumper packs at exante and it will work out about £10 cheaper per week which is good. I've also read that the exante shakes taste better than the Lipotrim, but then again I guess our taste buds are all different.

Have you decided what to go for yet?

I think I've finally decided and I'm going to go with the soups & shakes to try both, if I'm not too keen on the soups I can always order just shakes next time.

Looking forward to starting but know there's going to be times when it's hard but I've got size 12 clothes in my wardrobe that I want to get back into!

I also have size 12 clothes in my wardrobe, maybe I should get some out and have a look to keep me in check... although me getting into a size 12 is a long way off yet. Wow it feels like forever since I was a size 12, a pair of size 12 jeans would only make it to mid thigh now :cry:. A size 16 would be good for Christmas though :D

Back