New to this!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gayley, 22 September 2011 Social URL.

1. gayley

gayley Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi!
    I have just signed up today! Never joined a forum before but looking thru everyone is very positive towards each other.

After baby No. 1 joined LL & lost 4stone but slowly put back on plus another 3 stone with baby no. 2! Lost 21lbs on WW but have decided to start Exante TS. Ordered my 1st bumper pack today. Going to start it on Monday so I can enjoy the weekend!

Looking to loose further 5 stone & I'll be happy but going to take it a stone at a time!

Lets keep the motivation going!!

Gayle

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Want2BeSlim

Want2BeSlim Gold Member

Hi Gayle and welcome!

Wow you did really well losing 4 stone on LL. You did it before and I'm sure you can do it again. I am going to be doing exante too, I'm currently deciding which bumper pack to buy though. Which one did you go with? I can't decide whether to go with all shakes or shakes + soups.

Good luck!

4. jones_1986

jones_1986 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hello Gayle welcome to minimins, im still pretty new myself, Good luck for your journey. :D

5. gayley

gayley Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Luv2BSlim!

I decided to go for soups & shakes, then I can get a box of 50 soups, shakes & bars for next month. Looking forward to starting but know there's going to be times when it's hard but I've got size 12 clothes in my wardrobe that I want to get back into! Have you decided what to go for yet?

Thanks Jones_1986. Are you on Exante too?

:)

Last edited: 22 September 2011
  6. Want2BeSlim

Want2BeSlim Gold Member

Good idea and it's good that they are 50% off too! I was going to do Lipotrim but did the sums for the bumper packs at exante and it will work out about £10 cheaper per week which is good. I've also read that the exante shakes taste better than the Lipotrim, but then again I guess our taste buds are all different.

I think I've finally decided and I'm going to go with the soups & shakes to try both, if I'm not too keen on the soups I can always order just shakes next time.

I also have size 12 clothes in my wardrobe, maybe I should get some out and have a look to keep me in check... although me getting into a size 12 is a long way off yet. Wow it feels like forever since I was a size 12, a pair of size 12 jeans would only make it to mid thigh now :cry:. A size 16 would be good for Christmas though :D

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with Exante.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.