New to this

CiaraBrown

Hello all, as you can tell from the title I am new to this forum thing so I thought I could start by introducing myself. I am 20 years old with a 7 month old little girl and I've decided I really need to start getting fit and healthy so I can actualy keep up with her now she's started crawling!! I am currently 16 and a half stone and my goal weight is 10 stone. Can anyone give me any tips on good weight loss programmes or anything like that? or even just some support :)

CiaraBrown said:
Hello all, as you can tell from the title I am new to this forum thing so I thought I could start by introducing myself. I am 20 years old with a 7 month old little girl and I've decided I really need to start getting fit and healthy so I can actualy keep up with her now she's started crawling!! I am currently 16 and a half stone and my goal weight is 10 stone. Can anyone give me any tips on good weight loss programmes or anything like that? or even just some support :)

Hi have you looked at slimming world yet - lots of variety and you NEVER go hungry . Good luck whatever you choose.

Welcome, personally I think part of it is finding what is best for you. I have heard lots of good things about slimming world and WW. Personally apart from the financial issue I went it alone and preferred that as I have social anxiety so the thought of attending a group terrified me! For me instead of believing I was on a diet but a healthy lifestyle change. I know all too well from the past I can not go back to my habits when I reach my target weight. So you need to weigh up what you think you can do and stick to it. Would group meetings and guidance help you? etc each has it owns pros and cons. Lots of subforums on here with good plans, I would take a glance through them and then think which one you know think you could follow and then start. Good luck!

Hello!

I'm new to this part of mini mins but been following calorie count, ww and slimfast forums.
I've been on a diet forever it seems I'm 26 2 kids and was 17st8lb
I've tried all diets but have done most on ww slimfast and tesco diets. Ww is a great plan and it really does work but I found with so much weight to lose and so many points the diet was centred around eating low point foods and I was never using up all my points so using them at night on choc and crisps just to use them.
I have done slimfast on and off when I feel my jeans getting a bit tight or have put on during a diet plan and want to lose a bit more the coming week to repair damage. It's 2 shakes, 3 x100 cal snacks and a 600cal meal.
Most recently I have done tesco diets. It has really taught me how to live healthier rather than be on a diet which can seem like a temporary thing it's changed my whole life. It was on offer 6 weeks for £12. It generates a meal plan but takes loads into account, if u have a family, if you are looking for cheaper meals etc etc. very easy! The 6 week period has run out so I have been calorie counting which is basically what tescodiets is about. I'm having 500cals for breakfast lunch and dinner. I've joined the gym and go 3 times a week. I've lost a stone since beginning of October. I'm so happy with how it's going and it's a healthy life style and exercise that works at end of the day. With saying that i have had a weekend away and put on so im on slimfast this week to get bak on track! Good luck with whatever u choose and if u need a buddy just holler!

Do plenty of exercise, get a babysitter if you can and do Some HITT training. The best for weight loss!

Good Luck

Aje Fitness

Back