New to up and down

Half the baby's cookie at a soft play centre, two lattes and a KFC banquet all to myself! I still have over 700 calories left to play with for supper tonight, but tbh I'm stuffed!!!
Going to play with my new gym equipment later and play a new jillian DVD - but waiting until the flu pills kick in first!

gentoo/aptenny

I already had shred which I love (except it hurts my knees) do I treated myself to two boxed sets - I now hove an extra copy of shred which may end up as a birthday present next week!
Anyway in my boxes I have:

30 day shred
No more trouble zones
Burn fat boost metabolism
6 week 6 pack

Ripped in 30
Killer buns and thighs

I probably won't play them exactly as they are but use them to create a set of exercises I can achieve. I watched most of them through on ffwd last night and I've spotted some quite nice moves.

Wish me luck (and sympathise with my aches!!!!!£

gentoo/aptenny

I am exhausted just reading all that !!:D

Wow, woman on a mission!!

I'd love to do something but seriously lack motivation at times!! Maybe try some tomoro....

15 lost : 52 to goal

Lol. I loathe exercise. But I like the fact these are short (shred is only 18minutes plus a 2 min warm up and a cool down) When I first tried it 3 weeks ago, I was shattered after 4 minutes. By day 8 I could get to the end, feel, and most importantly "see" results. Sadly, it involved my knees a bit too much so I had to stop for a week to let them recover. However, I'm sold on her no nonsense approach.
I can see the scales going down, and my trousers are falling off (literally) but I still look flabby, so I need the toning.

I realised today, that I started dieting 5 weeks ago (on the Dukan diet to begin) and I was aiming for a total loss of 39lb. With my extra 0.4lb loss this morning (maybe I need to thank my colleague for stressing me!!!) I am now a third of the way to my goal (13lb lost). If it continues in the same vein I will have reached my goal by the end of July! Wow!!!i never thought that would be possible before July 2015!

gentoo/aptenny

You found me. Eek!
I'm going to fast today. No reason other than I feel like it! Had a nice UD yesterday but found myself struggling to reach my upper target again and really considered hard whether to eat "junk" to get there. In the end a cup of green tea and a few hours surfing forums meant I forgot about the junk food.
135lb this morning (same as yesterday) do only 5lb until a "healthy" bmi. I'd love to achieve that in 2 weeks which should be doable as I've been registering 2.5-3.0lb steadily (except for one week of sts).
The hubby was on a night shift last night do I have the task of keeping three young children quiet while he sleeps. I think we might go and do the shopping when they open. I can then treat the kids to lunch and have a peaceful drink with them. (I find it easier not to eat with them when we are out - although I do usually have a latte - it will have to be black tea today)
Anyway fingers crossed, I'll let you know if I've succeeded later.........

gentoo/aptenny

I'm having a fast day too Gentoo, well not ruling out a vlcd shake and bar if I need it as its my first one so let's see. Sounds like a good day, keep busy I guess! I'm off to tackle the housework! Boo.

I am on a fast day too (well apart from my milk which thanks to you and others encouragement I have swapped to skimmed and really can't tell the difference x) Supposed to be UP as I have 2 UPs on the weekend but yesterday we decided to go to a party tomorrow so I need tom to be UP, when I got up this am wasn't a bit hungry and still not, just had tea and coffee all day. Has def helped that we are not having a roast today though I must admit. Hope you 2 are holding up x

I decided to make it my ID day, works better for me as MWF are def DD's. I love the flexibility of this diet sooo much :)

Didn't manage a fast. Got the grump on with the husband and ended up eating.
But curtailed myself at 520 calories and then exercised off 320 of them doing six week six pack.

gentoo/aptenny

What are we like !! Neither did I ended up getting a bit hungry doing the kids tea so ended up totalling 330 cals, but hey we did good ;)

Er mine was higher, with an annoying husband and kids! So DD tomorrow, looking forward to it!

Have a good day today :)

A single word would describe today. Oops!
Baby was hungry while we were out so I opened a bag of mini Jaffa cakes I keep in the changing bag for emergencies, and as we all know they go stale very quickly, with the help of the older 2 children I have just had to finish them off.
Lesson learned. Pack carrot sticks for hungry baby emergencies - I hate those!

gentoo/aptenny

gentoo said:
A single word would describe today. Oops!
Baby was hungry while we were out so I opened a bag of mini Jaffa cakes I keep in the changing bag for emergencies, and as we all know they go stale very quickly, with the help of the older 2 children I have just had to finish them off.
Lesson learned. Pack carrot sticks for hungry baby emergencies - I hate those!

gentoo/aptenny

Awww at least it wasn't more! Draw the line and onto the next day :)

You've still done really well :) well done :)

Ruth
X

But you put all your binge into mfp and you've seen exactly what their intake is, remember what those numbers are and it might help you from binging next time x

15 lost : 52 to goal

Did debate about not adding them in!!! To be fair, it's still below an up day total for me (by about 400) - and as I never get anywhere near it on a normal week I'm going to just imagine I've dreamt today (well had a nightmare!)

gentoo/aptenny

A 0.8lb gain from that binge. Lesson learned. Off to pack sandwiches for the kids and leave the house and all food for the day! Definitely a DD lets see if I can make it a fast too!

gentoo/aptenny

Back