New to up and down

I have just been on a bmi calculator thing and found that I've only another 4lb to lose to be at the top end of a healthy bmi! Now that has put me in a really good mood and the boll***ing from the boss earlier has been dismissed to the back of my mind!
Only 10lb to my target weight too!

gentoo/aptenny

:party0011: well done you, first the dress then the weight loss you must be on :character00100: xx

It's doesn't get much better a stone off in 8 or so weeks! That's a great loss and the best thing is. The numbers will continue to drop down because you don't race to the end. Each uP day is the end. Each down the beginning, or vice versatile. Sooo good!

Just under 7 weeks (47 days to be exact!). 19 of which were sts or gains (yes I'm a daily weigher).
And on the note of daily weighing I think I'll be down a little more tomorrow as its the end of totm and the last two times that has happened I've lost a "lump" overnight even though it's the day after an up.
Anyway, shower now and check my dress for the photo shoot tomorrow. I'm really excited and pleased that the photos won't have a lumpy me in them as that would just give the brats at work another excuse to poke fun.

gentoo/aptenny

Knock 'em dead, sass box!

I had snidey Bratts, so give them one in the eye from me!

Nearly missed this - so glad I didn't!

Well done on the 14lbs off :clap: and woot woot to that dress fitting! :D

Brilliant loss, hope you don't mind me asking but since you're a daily weigher... How many days in a row was your longest STS/gain before a loss?
X

I had a six day stall a few weeks back then went back to daily losses. Then I had a nine day stall and gain with the losses beginning again this week (just as totm started). The gain was depressing but it was my own fault.
I can track my losses and gains and I'm logging my mood swings too - I tend to be really grumpy and headachy the day before a gain and I have a habit of eating to overcome that - so now I need to stop reaching for the sweet things when I feel that way. Then I might not get the gains. (I know it's not the calories but the types of food I choose)

gentoo/aptenny

gentoo said:
I had a six day stall a few weeks back then went back to daily losses. Then I had a nine day stall and gain with the losses beginning again this week (just as totm started). The gain was depressing but it was my own fault.
I can track my losses and gains and I'm logging my mood swings too - I tend to be really grumpy and headachy the day before a gain and I have a habit of eating to overcome that - so now I need to stop reaching for the sweet things when I feel that way. Then I might not get the gains. (I know it's not the calories but the types of food I choose)

gentoo/aptenny

Me too! Its not necessarily carbs, but definitely sugar. I'm doing a trial run tomorrow at making meringue with stevia for my sweet moments. I may go wild and dip them in melted dark chocolate. Loving low carb recipes! So far I've found angel cake and cheesecake that use stevia and almond flour/oatbran.

I've been looking into it and STS every few weeks are notorious, as are bounces in weight but every bounce takes another couple of ounces!

Ooooh if the meringues turn out well can I have the recipe please ???
You are so right about the bounces as I am finding out this week x

Have a good day x

Hello just popping by to say hey :)

Your doing really well, well done on the bmi!! great news :)

Have a lovely day xxx

The dress I wore for the photo shoot. Hard to believe that 48 days ago I couldn't even get this over my thighs and now it has room to spare.
I still have to find the tape measure.

gentoo/aptenny

Attachments

• image-1400544026.jpg
    image-1400544026.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 46
Are you ready for this?
3" on top (not too happy about this but I'll live with it),
5" on the waist
and 5" on the hips!
Woohoo!

gentoo/aptenny

Firstly you look lovely in that dress and it fits perfectly x
Secondly :wow: on the inch loss, those are the stats that make the difference, well done you x

You look absolutely stunning :) :woohoo:

Your inches that you have lost are amazing too :)

Hope that you've had a lovely day and evening!

Ruth
x

Morning, hope you have a great day today x

Dress looks lovely! And well done on the inch loss, amazing! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back