New to weight watchers

Vickylianne

Silver Member
Hey guys.
I've been doing weight watchers for about 4 weeks now (at home) and have lost 10lb in total. I have A LOT to lose. I was wondering if people are finding it helpful to go to meetings or are they fine just doing it themselves at home?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Vicky, I go to my group as the support is great the ideas you get are fantastic and it has to be said the weight loss has been really good I couldn't imagine not going to group, welcome to the forum and the best of luck to you on your journey ;)

Hey guys.
I've been doing weight watchers for about 4 weeks now (at home) and have lost 10lb in total. I have A LOT to lose. I was wondering if people are finding it helpful to go to meetings or are they fine just doing it themselves at home?

Hello and Welcome :) I just do it from home as I found the meetings of no use to me, everyone is different tho so what works for one might not work for someone else! Good Luck Sweetie, look forward to reading your journey in the coming weeks. X

Thanks guys. I've never been to a meeting but having put on 2lbs today I think it might be time to give it a go. Furious this morning lol. Xx

Hey guys.

i joined sw 2 years ago and lost half a stone then stopped losing for a while so i lost the willpower and felt like i was throwin my fiver down the drain!!!! so i do ww at home and did lose a stone in total last year but not being strict enough so im back on it today!!!!! its do-able on ur own and cheaper!!!!! but some people prefer to attend meetings!

Thanks guys. I've never been to a meeting but having put on 2lbs today I think it might be time to give it a go. Furious this morning lol. Xx

Sorry to hear about the 2lb gain, you'll get that off in no time once you get back into the swing of things. Do you know when the meeting is that u will join? X

I hope so lol.. I seem to lose 4lb then put 2lb on from doing exactly the same thing :(.

Not sure which meeting ill be going to yet. I'll have to find one that fits around work.

xx

I hope so lol.. I seem to lose 4lb then put 2lb on from doing exactly the same thing :(.

Not sure which meeting ill be going to yet. I'll have to find one that fits around work.

xx

Make sure you shuffle your food and drink choices around, even if things are the same PP it's good to vary it. Variety is the spice of life and all that! X

Ha yeah you're exactly right all I seem to eat is chicken so I've been trying to think of different things to try. Pork stir fry tonight so wish me luck.

Ha yeah you're exactly right all I seem to eat is chicken so I've been trying to think of different things to try. Pork stir fry tonight so wish me luck.

Good Luck Sweetie, maybe take a look at people's diaries on here to get some other ideas? X

Yeah that's a good idea. I've got no imagination when it comes to food haha.

Haha I'm surprised I haven't sprouted wings and turned into a chicken by now tbh!! Haha. I wasn't keen on my stir fry tbh think I might have done it wrong! Lol xx

Hello all
I am new here too and started WW @ home on Monday. If this doesn't work I will join a local group.

Not sure how to use the forums but will be using for inspiration and ideas.

Wishing you all good luck.

I bought a broccoli mix and put bean sprouts and baby corn on it but I wasn't fussed at all ha. The pork was quite nice though. Every cloud and all that. :).

I bought a broccoli mix and put bean sprouts and baby corn on it but I wasn't fussed at all ha. The pork was quite nice though. Every cloud and all that. :).

sounds nice maybe more veg and peppers etc maybe the colours would have set it off :)

Have you ever added Fajita Seasoning to your Stirfry? It makes it amazing and is 0pp for a teaspoon! X

sounds nice maybe more veg and peppers etc maybe the colours would have set it off :)

I agree as well as seasoning you need lots of nice colours, really brightens it up on the plate. X

Have you ever added Fajita Seasoning to your Stirfry? It makes it amazing and is 0pp for a teaspoon! X

I agree as well as seasoning you need lots of nice colours, really brightens it up on the plate. X

deffinately!!!! mmmm thinking about making a stir fry this weekend havent had one in a while

A proud member of The (Will)Powerpuff Girls :)

deffinately!!!! mmmm thinking about making a stir fry this weekend havent had one in a while

A proud member of The (Will)Powerpuff Girls :)

I like Stir-fry but much prefer it when I put all my own bits and pieces together, the packs always seem to be super dry. X

Back