new to weight watchers

das353

Hi all
i am new to ww and just wanted to check something out, in the journal it says aim to have a pint of milk a day do i have to include this as points, so far any milk that i have had i have counted as points and feel that i have managed ok, but am not really that fond of drinking black coffee.
Thank you:)

:welcome:

Welcome das,

Milk is counted as part of your daily points and the reason for having milk it is an easy way to get your required intake of calcium a day... they normally recommend skimmed milk as it is lower in calories and higher in calcium.

There is also a food diaries sub forum where you can keep a track of your food each day.

Good luck with WW.

And if you need any help please ask.

Love Mini xxx

Welcome to WW, I reall enjoy this diet, althoug have been a bit bad this week as OH working away. But hope to get back on track for my weigh in on wednesday.

All food or drink must be counted as part of your daily allowance, the pint of milk is a guideline so you keep your calcium intake up, this milk can be replaced with other items containing milk ie, yogurt, milkshake, cheese etc, obviously go for the low fat options.

happy WW'ing

Back