New to WW - A bit about me - Would love some Buddies.

MaybeImAmazed

Hi ladies, I'm relatively new to WW and was looking for some buddies. I attend WW on a Wednesday in my lunch hour, and love ww on my iphone so anyone also wanting to be friends on there would be great.

I've done 3 weeks so far and have lost 8.5lbs.

I did SW for like 4 years in total and lost 5 stone, was doing well maintaining it, but then had a series of holidays this year, and slowly put about a stone and a half back on. I want to lose that and more. I want to get down initially to 10st7 and see how I feel.

I'm currently just over 13 stone, and my first goal is to register 11 something.. although a smaller goal will be to get to 12st7.

I'm 5ft 7, I live in the NW and do a job that mostly involves sitting at my desk and driving. I've been married to my OH for 18 months and currently have no children, although that's likely to be on the cards, hopefully once I've stabilised my weigh around 10 stone something.

I'm not too active, although could definitely do with doing something and have been toying with swimming / zumba for like a year. I like the usual girlie things like fashion and make up and also like holidays, we're due to go out to NYC just before Christmas, which should be huge motivation, and I am trying just scales dont seem to want to register it.

My weaknesses are social eating, I love a good curry / chinese and try and make less propoint options at home.

Please do introduce yourselves, I'd love to get to know some buddies.

hi there, all the best with ww, so far so good!

nyc would be a massive motivation for me, it's one of my fav places :D

you'll have to pop onto the ww wednesday thread, we're a friendly bunch xx

Welcome, mega jealous about NYC i would love to go there! Start a food or weightloss diary..its a great way to get to know alot of the lovely weightwatcher folks on here :D xx

Back