New to WW- little confused!

magb

Hi everyone :) Im new on here and hoping to start WW, i dont really have the time or the money to go to the weekly weigh-in's etc so i was wondering if i could just do it from home? Ive been onto the WW site and i know how many points i am entitled to have each day. I just have a few questions. How do i know how many points the food i am eating is worth? Is there a book to tell me? Im sorry if the answer is really obvious or on the website but i seem to have missed it! Thanks =)

Hi when you goto the class you get a points finder or you can buy a calculator, you could probably buy one from ebay. If your really stuck just now just post the calories per portion and the amount of saturated fat and one of us could use our points finder for you x

Id invest in first and foremost a points calculator and also an Eating Out Guide and a Shopping Guide, they can all be purchased on ebay.

Tescos Healthy Living range has WW points on all its stuff :)

Or as Joanne said, until you get organised, just ask :)

thanks! Just one last question, can you save points up? If i dont use up all my points during the week, can i use them at the weekend instead?

thats great! Just means i can save some next week so that i can treat myself next weekend for finishing exams =D

Back