New to WW

Berryred

Gold Member
BUt not to dieting:cry:

I lost 3 stone last year, and slowly after Christmas it has been creepying back on again.

I have never done WW before, I normally follow slimming world, but portion control was needed;)

So here I am

I hope you all can help when I holla as I have no idea!

I started going to group Last night and will be going and staying for the meeting each week

here we go:rolleyes:

Hi Emma and welcome to WW hun, I am just entering my third week and I am absolutely loving it!

Hi and welcome, good luck xx

I too moved from SW to WW for the portion control, and it's pretty good :D
Feel loads better for it!

Good luck, keep us all up to date!! x

hi Everyone

It's day 3 for me now:) I woke up with a banging headache:(

It's going well following the plan, doing the 18 point fast start (but not whats in the book lol)

I had roast chicken for lunch and worked it out to only be 5 points:D
Dry roast pots 1 p
Yorkshire 1p
Gravy 2p
Chicken 1 p

I didn't touch the mash, parsnips or peas lol:D but filled up on loads of free veg.

Been writing everything down on my tracker sheet, and am glad I have been or I would of gone over yesterday as in my head I had 17, forgetting I had 100g of grapes after lunch

Today's note:write everything down:D

Roast dinner is very low if you are carefull and it can be mainly free veg covered in gravy, had that tonight itwas fab!
Good luck on ww, it is fab!

Hi and welcome to the forum, tracking for me has really helped, and drink plenty of water (add sugar free squash), and make zero point soup, it helps for when you are hungry. good luck

your swimming along there berryred.
Banging head ...possible dehydration??

Take it one day at a time and eat what you want in ww moderation and all will be slim and dandy

Back