New to WW

Karen

Serial Foodie!
Hi Guys,

Just to introduce myself! I have been a minis members forever but just joined WW for the first time ever. Ive had a band fitted, done SW several times and tried most other things. I dunno why i end up off the boil all the time but Im still chipping away at it. Not regained all the previous weight i lost but still a long way to go. I have my 2nd WI tomorrow. Lost 4.5lb in first week so im pleased with that. Look forward to getting to know the WWers that I havent met on other boards xx

Thanks! Yeah i gather PP is quite different to the old WW so Im glad I have never done it before... I can approach it fresh! Well done on your losses so far xx

Hi Guys,

Just to introduce myself! I have been a minis members forever but just joined WW for the first time ever. Ive had a band fitted, done SW several times and tried most other things. I dunno why i end up off the boil all the time but Im still chipping away at it. Not regained all the previous weight i lost but still a long way to go. I have my 2nd WI tomorrow. Lost 4.5lb in first week so im pleased with that. Look forward to getting to know the WWers that I havent met on other boards xx

Hello! Do you still have the band? 4.5lbs is a fabulous loss. Hopefully you can stick with us and you'll get there eventually x

Hi Hannata,

yes i still have the band and it does help a bit but it is so easily abused that i still have to be incredibly well behaved to lose anything. its still a help though... thankfully! I am just very lazy and greedy to be honest :( Still! I keep trying :D

Hi Hannata,

yes i still have the band and it does help a bit but it is so easily abused that i still have to be incredibly well behaved to lose anything. its still a help though... thankfully! I am just very lazy and greedy to be honest :( Still! I keep trying :D

I think its always gonna be a hard journey no matter what. Good luck with it all xx

I dont think I would have the willpower to go through such a big op and actually keep to it!! Best thing I ever did was do Exante.. made me appreciate food lol :p Got my stock of shakes there just incase I get bored again :p

Thanks pudnpie! Good on you for doing Exante, H. I tried it but I am wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much of a foodie to be going without any at all. I have a lot of respect for anyone who can stick to it because I am a wreck after 2 days lol xxx

Thanks pudnpie! Good on you for doing Exante, H. I tried it but I am wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much of a foodie to be going without any at all. I have a lot of respect for anyone who can stick to it because I am a wreck after 2 days lol xxx

I did 3 weeks of it! Was fine with the hunger part of it, just got REALLY flipping depressed because I realised that I got a lot of pleasure in my life from food. I could have gone on okay with that, but then my blood pressure fell to the floor and it started affecting my exercise and energy levels... b00

I remember being SO FREAKING HAPPY over the first piece of bread I had after just 3 weeks lol... i think my face was literally like this :3 heh

well done on you're loss :)

i'm enjoying ProPoints it's very flexible so if i want to have a good night out i can and not feel guilty about it.

Hi Karen,

Welcome to ProPoints :) I hope you like it and well done on your loss so far :)

For me, PP rocks, it really does. I have the freedom and the flexibility to eat what I want, I just need to make sensible choices. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. The weeklies give you the freedom to enjoy nights out/meals out/treats out - speaking of which, I am going to Nando's tomorrow, all within points :D

Back