1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

new to ww

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by manda72, 10 February 2014 Social URL.

1. manda72

manda72 Well-Known Member

Hia was doing sw but decided to switch to ww. last wed so this week will be my 1st wi :) and upto now I'm loving it.and even though I do love fruit and veg I don't have to have it every meal. I have tried Ww in past and lost over a stone but had to stop as it moved. Tried sw inbetween but enjoyed Ww more so trying it again :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Sweet as pie

Sweet as pie Well-Known Member

Welcome and good luck with it

4. CupcakeMummy

CupcakeMummy Well-Known Member

I've tried SW in the past and wasn't a fan but did really well on WW which is why I'm back on it.

Being able to eat what I want when I want is the best thing for me rather than having strange rules etc.

Good luck with your WI. X

5. Shez__x

Shez__x Well-Known Member

good luck :) z

6. manda72

Thanks everyone was looking forward to wi on wed but not to sure now as it's totm and at sw I use to always gain. But if I do At least I'll know why. Good luck to anyone having wi x

7. Shez__x

Shez__x Well-Known Member

hope weigh in goes ok :)

8. manda72

hi every one so happy as even though its totm ive still lost 2lb. and i cant thank my aunty enough for telling me the new ways of ww :) :)