New Vanilla Shake

That's what I have to do now - in fact just had my mushroom soup (at 4am!) would have preferred a nut fudge bar - especially when the team went on its usual night duty take away run :( don't like feeling left out but its getting easier to cope - day shifts are so much easier than nights which seem to drag forever! I'm seriously thinking about having 2 porridges, bar and hot chocolate every day next week!

Im really craving mushroom soup but dont have any and as its Holiday this week in Northern Ireland - I have no class for 2 weeks :sigh:. Isnt it strange how our taste buds just keep changing from week to week. I really went off the mushroom soup about 2mths ago but now want one sooooooo bad

IWGT that's what I'm worried about - I've chosen only sweet things this week - sods law come Thursday (when there are no further pop ins) I'll want something savoury!

I can actually smell the mushroom soup. You know the one I dont have :D

I also thought I had plenty of the orange flavouring for the water and turns out it is all done too. Not having a very good week lol. Still 11 more days to go to my next weigh in :cry:

Back