1. samantha21spencer

samantha21spencer Member

hey im new to all this and was wondering what people who r vegetarian have for dinner? any help would be fabulous!! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsLmc

MrsLmc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.6lb(3.06%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    I'm not vegetarian but have at least one meat free day a week. I make lots of soups. Roasted tomato being my favourite. Bean curry, pasta and sauces, quorn chilli-con-carne, rissotos, stir-fries, lasagna (not had some of these in a while so will need to re-think for propoints ).

4. M and M

M and M Full Member

I don't eat meat or fish, and have not had any problems eating gigantic dinners on this plan :) A few ideas; falafel, rf houmous, both low and from m & s, haloumi cheese, L Mc C burgers, only 1 pp and really nice, also her mince is lovely and very low. Cauldron sausages, 2pp each or 3 for 5. Eggs are great, 3 for 5pp. I'm not overly keen on quorn but a lot of people use it and the ones without breadcrumbs or sauces are very low. As is tofu, smoked or plain, and tempeh. Or rf cheeses. All good, so no need to starve :>)

5. samantha21spencer

samantha21spencer Member

thanku for all ur help! will def try some of them! do u no of any vegetarian ready meals that are lowish points but not weight watchers? like tesco own make? if that makes sense!!

6. MrsLmc

MrsLmc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.6lb(3.06%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    Nearly all supermarkets do own brand low fat vegetarian convenience foods, I know Sainsburies do Be Good To Yourself quorn cottage pie and some more. M&S do some too but not so cheap. Iceland do 3 ww meals for £1, don't know if they are strict vegetarian though.

There is a diary on the Diaries page called Diary of a vegetarian I think, or something with a similar title lol xx

7. ebettley

ebettley Full Member

The simply enjoy recipe book from weight watchers has a decent vegetarian section, 14 recipes.

8. samantha21spencer

samantha21spencer Member

thank u for all ur help :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.