New WeightWatchers girl!

EilidhA

Hello all! Just thought Id ask if there were any new ww people starting this week? I have my first weigh in today and have about 3 stone to lose! I really hope i can do it this time. Been to slimming world and weight watchers in the past but have given up. I can't do that anymore! :) Have a great day everyone! x

How did you both get on? I'm joining next Monday. First week is hard work getting your head round everything isn't it. Hope you both found it good. X

Hi I am on week 3 at weight watchers and have lost 8lb. I love the propoints plan. Good luck girls just keep thinking we can do it :) xx

Hey guys! Thanks for the replies!

Baileybu, have you tried slimming before? Good luck for Monday, it's great you have taken the 1st step to doing this :)

Cupcake, wow, that's really great! I hope i can have a first few weeks like that!

I've picked a great 1st week to start this....i'm going out this afternoon for drinks and staying over at a hotel with some family so i think i'll be using my extra weekly points for today. Thank god we get them! :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend :) xx

I'm ashamed to say I have, many times many diets. Weight watchers however works. I stopped while I was having my children and it's now time to get back on the horse so to speak. I'm confident I'll loose again. If you follow the plan and be honest with yourself it's hard not to. May be slow at times but slow is best anyway they tell me!

Good luck

X

Hey, im fairly new to weight watchers. into my 4th week and stil loving it.
The freedom and portions are brilliant. Im on 29 points a day and even struggle to use all of those.So far lost 6 lb but hoping to bump that up to ten tomorrow on my 4th weigh in x x x good luck xxx

Well in joining a class tomorrow so I'll have my official starting weight. I will be bugging you all for advice from there on in! X

Hi all i started today ;) and so far so good but not even sure what am doing or if my pro points are the right amount . Carn`t really afford go meeting every week so doing it myself. done weight watchers before and found it really good but never done pro points . am going by what lady told me off here last week . think weight watchers are keeping quite on pro points on how to work out you daily points . was easy on old plan so if anyone has any ideas how i work it out be happy to hear it . thank you and good luck to everyone ;) xx

Hello & welcome! :)

I've read a couple of times now that 9 out of 10 times you can use the 40 calories equal 1 pro point. Not sure how effective it is as i haven't tried it myself.
Good luck with your first week! :)

Hi all i started today ;) and so far so good but not even sure what am doing or if my pro points are the right amount . Carn`t really afford go meeting every week so doing it myself. done weight watchers before and found it really good but never done pro points . am going by what lady told me off here last week . think weight watchers are keeping quite on pro points on how to work out you daily points . was easy on old plan so if anyone has any ideas how i work it out be happy to hear it . thank you and good luck to everyone ;) xx

if you put your age, height and weight on here (assume you are female?) then someone can tell you what daily points you should be on. if nobody answers then i can do it when i get home as not got ww calculator with me at work x

*waves*

Im on weight watchers as well, loving the pro points! ive dropped 10 lbs in 4 weeks. although i think im having *that* week (no loss) Ive had one so far where ive only lost a pound. Think it could be to do with that evil cycle us woman have. grr.

Good luck! looking forward to chatting

Carly x

Hey carly! Welcome!
You're doing great. I have my first weigh in tomorrow. Not looking forward to it as i went away friday and over used my weeklies- i think? I have been 100% the rest of the time. So i have no idea what to expect.
Hope everyone is well!?

Eilidh x

Back