**New** Wii Fit & Wii Exercise Challenge - December

Hey everyone, just to let you know that you can include hours spent on EA Sports Active and Just Dance too. I would have done seperate threads for each only there was not enough interest :)
You don't have to say how much time was spent on each thing, just how long in total you exercised for.

If we get enough interest in an EA Challenge and Just Dance Challenge when its not such a hectic time of year then I'll make a seperate thread :)

Its a good idea to do them seperate, but personally I just like to bundle them all together and say any time on the Wii is added as one.

Could also add Wii Sports Resort to the list of things people can do for exercise and to clock up time on the Wii.

The table tennis is really fun and keeps you on your toes, while the sword fighting is really tough and you really have to keep an eye on what's going on in order to knock your opponent into the water (plus keep smacking him/her like theres no tomorrow which really wears you out),

That is if your not playing the other sword fighting challenge where you have to fight lots of people on certain parts of the island (usually near/on the beach) and pray you don't die (by getting hit to often) before the level is over..

There are other games in 'Wii Sports Resort' but can't think of them at the mo, don't think the bowling works up that much of a sweat a little but not always enough IMO, unless like me you forget to turn the heating off before you start playing..

With the heating off I could go for hours, with it on I get so hot after 4 mins sometimes 10mins is more then enough for me.

NB - If you are feeling really cold in this weather, try doing the Wii plus obstacle course and running as fast as you can. Once you have done that a few times you'll soon warm up lol :p

Last edited:
Ooh forgot to add yesterdays time done...

Miss Mango: 10 hours - 0 done
zebredy: 18 hours - 40 mins done
ODO: 12 hours - 0 mins done
c2b: 20 hours - 1 hour 30 mins done
judimac: 6 hours -33 mins done
busybee9015: 6 hours - 0 done
sockmonkey: 10 hours - 0 done

Lass321: 10 hours - 0 done
Leeanne910: 10 hours - 30 minutes done

Yes you're right zebredy - this is now the Wii Fit and Wii Exercise Challenge, I have changed the thread title to include all exercise on the Wii - including EA Sports Active, Just Dance, Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort plus any other exercise titles people have.

Basically any exercise done on the Wii can be added to your total time. Its all exercise and it saves having seperate threads - you can all change your goal hours if you want or might be fun to see if you can outdo your goal time ;)

Personally I'm going to leave my goal time as it is and see if I can outdo it. I'm very busy this month so just see if I have time for Wii sessions first :p

Re: **New** Wii Fit & Wii Exercise Challenge - December

Well today backs of my thighs are a bit tender from the squating on the wii active.... As I sat there think hmmmm I feel my muscles being tender, I realised it had been over 12 months since I did exercise :O my life just got completely in the way!!!

c2b: 20 hours - 2 hour 44 mins done 866
judimac: 6 hours -33 mins done

I've sorted out a yoga routine and then I add a run round the island plus a couple of things to take me to 30 mins. I'm not in the mood for EASA at the mo. Have to agree with Zebredy, it's so much easier with the heating off.

judimac: 6 hours -1 hour 4 mins done

iPhone app so can't copy n paste but another 30 mins done!! Phoooo my legs hurt! Should of chose low intensity rather than medium on easa after no exercise in 12 months!

Oh no you can't have the heating on when you're exercising, its hell! I haven't usually got much choice mind as my mum runs the heating in here and is always damn well cold so I have to open my window and put my fan on! :p

I've done an hour today, been cycling again and done a load of boxing, leg lunges and rowing squats :D Start as I mean to go on.

I've updated yours for you too Leeanne :)

Miss Mango: 10 hours - 1 hour done

Leeanne910: 10 hours - 1 hour done

Thank goodness today's 'rest' day on my easa! My legs kill :( couldn't get out of bed or walk properly!!!!! And my bl hurts today as I kno my posture is terrible but exercise helps it eventualy....

Oucheee oucheee oucheee

Hi Miss Mango iv just come across your thread can i join ya challenge xx i done 45 mins last night xx how do i update my times etc xx

IS THAT RIGHT?? im gonna try do 25 hours xxx

lolmummy: 25 hours - 45 mins done

Last edited:
zebredy: 18 hours - 2 hours 20 mins done

Thank goodness today's 'rest' day on my easa! My legs kill :( couldn't get out of bed or walk properly!!!!! And my bl hurts today as I kno my posture is terrible but exercise helps it eventualy....

Oucheee oucheee oucheee

When I started EASA I had a h*ll of a job going down stairs! Up was ok, but down :eek:

Hi Miss Mango iv just come across your thread can i join ya challenge xx i done 45 mins last night xx how do i update my times etc xx
Hey hunnie, course you can join, welcome to the challenge. Yup you've added your times correctly - here's to getting to our goals! :) xx

Judimac... I kno what u mean lol it's easing after a hot bath! And I feel good!!!! I know if I keep this up it will boost weight loss and shape up my body!! I do sit ups everyday too and do my dumbells for my arms!! Bye bye baby tum and bingo wings! Hellloooooo sexy sleek leeanne!!!!

Made a start, its been 2 weeks since I did wii fit and omg my legs ache. Glad I wasnt using EASA as that would really have hurt!

busybee9015: 6 hours - 21 mins done

When I got EASA and did my first 30 day challenge on easy, I lost 2" off both my hips and waist! I upgraded my resistance band to a blue one tho. I didn't feel the red was very strong.
It all counts Busybee! I've gone back to Wiifit as I haven't exercised for over 6 months.

judimac: 6 hours -1 hour 38 mins done
busybee9015: 6 hours - 21 mins done

I just spent ages doing the sword fighting and table tennis yesterday. Finally got over 1000 points on table tennis (though having trouble beating Theo at the moment, he's a tough opponent)

Anyway woke up this morning and well I think I over did it a bit as really felt it in my right arm and shoulder. Funny thing though, was when I did it again today (along with some other exercises) and it sorta felt better within the last couple hours.

If thats what I get every time I do an exercise I haven't done before or not done for ages, with my back, I don't think I'll be trying any sit-ups any time soon..

Hey what is EASA?? IV BEEN TRYING TO WORK IT OUR HA:confused:

EA Sports Active (EA are the people who make the game, if you didn't know..)

Back