new ww ad on tv

tomjess1

just seen the new ad for ww ITS FAB felt quite emotional watching it , made me determined to get back on the ww horse and ride the bugger to goal happy new year my fellow fat fighters may we all achieve our weight loss goals in 2012 xxxx
:):):):)

I think some one is trying to tell me something im now watching 50 most slimmed down celebs , i have just been on the treadmill for 20 mins because i feel that inspired lol just hope it last :)

I think it's an awful advert! Really cheesy, lyrics are awful and didn't inspire me at all!

Slightly offensive to overweight people, making out all we do is sit at home ashamed of ourselves not wearing make up and watching tv.

Seen a lot of people tweeting about it, everyone seems to either love it or hate it!

X

I guess its like marmite you either love it or hate it lol , but to be honest when i let the diet slip i dont wont to go out or wear make up and all the things you said , but thats just me thats why i loved the ad but everyone has there own opinions

Saw it earlier and hated it I must admit. For one thing it was far far too long

I think it's an awful advert! Really cheesy, lyrics are awful and didn't inspire me at all!

Slightly offensive to overweight people, making out all we do is sit at home ashamed of ourselves not wearing make up and watching tv.

Seen a lot of people tweeting about it, everyone seems to either love it or hate it!

X

Totally agree especially the part about overweight people sitting at home all the time. My friend is actually quite a big person size 20 maybe but she is far from lazy. She does walking role playing outdoors which involves running and often spends hours on her feet at conventions..

You can walk for hours but if you eat way way way more over what you burn it isn't gona help shift that weight..

Anyway I saw this add come on the other day and was like what's this, it was on for ages and I could not be assed so I changed channels.

Just went on YouTube to find out what the new add was that my leader was going on about (actually raving about) and it was the add I missed the ending of the other day.

Its not my type of music, and there should have been more men in the add, as I know at least 5 men who do WW. It was way to long, surprised many sat through the whole thing tbh, JMO..

Besides the fact (or probably because of the fact) that I started singing "Price Tag" over the song, I didn't hate it. I prefer the North American ads, which focus on believing, tapping into your inner strength, etc., etc. Yeah, I'm one step away from listening to Tony Robbins.:sigh::sigh: And I had a few misty moments watching the ads on TV on NYE while waiting for Gaga and LMFAO.

Back