New Year - New Me!!

Hot Patooties

Hey guys!

I weighed 17 stone when I joined WW 5 years ago and lost an amazing 6 stone in a year and a half.

I then put on 3 stone over the course of last year so for a quick fix had the Lipotrim shakes and lost 3 stone in 3 months.

Over Christmas, I relaxed my eating and put on a stone (which I thought wasn't too bad compared to some of my non-dieting friends!!!) so I'm back on WW again. I'm doing this from home and not attending the meetings - my willpower is pretty strong!

I weigh 12 stone 7lbs and would like to lose a stone. To some people 11 stone 7lbs is still a lot but trust me, I look ill in my face if I go any lower!!

Lovely to meet you all!!!

:) xx

Hiya :)

Firstly big well done jumping back on - You will be at goal again in no time!! and to get from 17stone to 11 and half stone is amazing!!! Everyone knows their own happy weight and 11 and half stone on one build will loose totally different on another build, whilst still even being the same height!! Good luck on the rest of your journey :) xxx

Hello and Good Luck ... ;)

I'm starting WW from home today aswell. I have all the PP books and calculator so nothing can stop me. Like you, I want to get to 11.7 and have 2st to lose.

We can do this .... 2012 will be the year!

Wow! well done on your weightloss so far thats amazing! I have no doubt at all you will loose the rest of the weight u want to lose, good luck :)

GeriF said:
Hello and Good Luck ... ;)

I'm starting WW from home today aswell. I have all the PP books and calculator so nothing can stop me. Like you, I want to get to 11.7 and have 2st to lose.

We can do this .... 2012 will be the year!

Maybe we can help each other!!! :)

Back