Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New year, new start! (hopefuly)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by crazy_munkey, 28 December 2010 Social URL.

1. crazy_munkey

crazy_munkey Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm back again. Although I've not stopped going to group. I need to crack on with the plan. I've been unlucky enough to manage a stone gain in weight. :-( I need to get rid of that and every thing else, so I'm at target. Not been there yet but I will be! Fingers crossed around the summer.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.2lb(8.94%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Hope you manage to stay on course this time CrazyMunkey. New Year new beginnings - make it a good one hey?!....:)

4. crazy_munkey

crazy_munkey Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh my days. Most people I know are aware of my bid to lose weight, so why do they give you chocolate fudge. Sure in small amounts. But a slab!? Really!!!

First weigh in of the year on Monday. That's it crack on with the weight loss game. I know I can do. But can mother keep up??

5. crazy_munkey

crazy_munkey Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That was first weigh in of the year and off to a good start. 2 1/2 off. So starting back to work full time has helped a lot. 3 times 13 hour shifts and on my feet for all but a hour or so. Home now to sweet potato, leek and pepper bake.

6. crazy_munkey

crazy_munkey Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Went to weigh in on Monday. Another pound gone!! Back on nights though, munchies hit hard. So struggling a bit. :(

7. crazy_munkey

crazy_munkey Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Boo. Four on, but I had eaten before weight in. Don't normally. Was back on for another night. Week hasn't started to well, so hopefully on the up. ?

8. crazy_munkey

crazy_munkey Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Had weigh in on Monday. Lost 3 pound set myself a mini target to lose 2 for next week. Going well other than the pizza hut I've just had. But it was good. ?
    Off work for a few days so have been to the pool twice so far this week, mile and a half swum so far. Aiming to go later on when swimming lessons, and noisy kids have gone!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.