New year, new start! (hopefuly)

I'm back again. Although I've not stopped going to group. I need to crack on with the plan. I've been unlucky enough to manage a stone gain in weight. :-( I need to get rid of that and every thing else, so I'm at target. Not been there yet but I will be! Fingers crossed around the summer.

Oh my days. Most people I know are aware of my bid to lose weight, so why do they give you chocolate fudge. Sure in small amounts. But a slab!? Really!!!

First weigh in of the year on Monday. That's it crack on with the weight loss game. I know I can do. But can mother keep up??

That was first weigh in of the year and off to a good start. 2 1/2 off. So starting back to work full time has helped a lot. 3 times 13 hour shifts and on my feet for all but a hour or so. Home now to sweet potato, leek and pepper bake.

Boo. Four on, but I had eaten before weight in. Don't normally. Was back on for another night. Week hasn't started to well, so hopefully on the up. ?

Had weigh in on Monday. Lost 3 pound set myself a mini target to lose 2 for next week. Going well other than the pizza hut I've just had. But it was good. ?
Off work for a few days so have been to the pool twice so far this week, mile and a half swum so far. Aiming to go later on when swimming lessons, and noisy kids have gone!!!

Back