New Year New Start New Me

Eeeeeeeekkkkkk (joyous scream)
Just weighed self there just to see
And my own scales
Said 12 st 10.4lb
Whoohooo it's starting to work
Oooo please god , don't let
Me give up on me - I so want to do this xx

Wow great losses this week!! Keep going at it...I'm not on weight watchers but someone i know was for a while, and she said you can 'earn' ProPoints with exercise - so I am sure you are negating all the extra points and snacks with exercise which is great :)

Thanx mandlegrot yea I am pleased how it's going! I have to remind myself to eat
Sensibly is all instead
Of grabbing sthg easy and rubbish! I'm enjoying my wee bit of exercise ESP as go on the shaker to watch home and away so the 20 mins fly in - and it's a routine I can stick to!

Today has been ok I was up late
So a bit put of routine but...
Fried egg on 2 sl WW bread - 5pp
3 WW bar ( mainly cause they were there and I was avoiding housework!) 6pp
Chicken Kiev with some WW chips about 14pp
A lollipop - 2pp

I was on the shaker for 20 mons and cleaned d house so gonna go get ready now for tonite
Think I might have few bulmers light but not too many .... Must go online to see how many pts they r!

3pp in a bulmers lite ... Hmm... Wot to do...

keep it up, you've having great results!

O dear I may have done damage
7 bulmers
Light that's 21 pp
And I had a sex on beach it was lovely bit I guessing 5 p
P
It
Was only small
But Bo food or anything thts
Good
Owill just have to be super fools here to Tuesday
Ok I b good
Tomoorrrow

Yep 3lb on so up to me to work doubly hard to get them off again .... And a hangover to boot!
Well when I get up I will get back on the horse and keep my eating to a minimum Til Tuesday and weigh in... Tho I found a ww apple strudel receipe that u make with FILO pastry that I am dying to try (I am so bad at cooking but they r only 3pt u can freeze them and they look like a real nice treat!) so if I can pull self together that will be on my shopping list today....

I am tired and took 2 Advil for my head ... So just to get up now ... Maybe another half hour!!

Today's food

2 sl ww bread 4pp
2 ww bar 4pp
Chicken Kiev and ww chips 13pp
Ww bar 2pp
Half skinny cappachino 1pp
We bar 2pp

So all 26pts used and totally used all my weeklies (maybe even went over)
And it's only 6pm
And I know i will want to eat in a while
I have no free food in the house
Aaaggghhhhhhh ....
This is going to be a tough evening
Just need to remind myself how much I want this I guess ... I can do it!!!! I hope....

Water ... Drinks lots of water
I'm not really hungry

Ok well I broke my points yesterday by 5pp
Feel a bit disappointed in self ESP as had been doing so well - but cant give up.....
Weighed in at 12 12 today Soave to work hard to get it off again

26 mandlegrot

Tried to reply to this earlier and it wouldn't send ...
I am on 26 pts

Some foods have 0 pts mandlegrot most veg and some fruit ... I have 26pp a day and have 49 floating pts over the week if I need a sp treat or just wanna use them... U don't have to use them but they r not transferable from one week to next

Ahhh I see. I'd probably find that system quite complicated, a girl I used to work with was on ProPoints and it worked really well for her, lost a load of weight and looks great :) Don't worry about going over - life happens and we are all learning still, move on, start a fresh week and go in for the kill :)

It's not too hat once you get used to it - I am sticking to a lot of WW brands at min as portion size and points are worked out for u - the approach does work so i need to stick at it - sw had too much freedom for me but I k ow it worked for others - its all about why works for you in the end - here's hoping therees a little off each week - then its all good!

Woohoo! I think I'd struggle on WW as I'm vegan and cannae have any tinned/ready food...would be a ballache trying to work stuff out all the time. SW was hard to begin with but once i'd figured a few bits out I got the hang of it pretty quick :)

Ah good for u - u can do this :)

Food so far today
Missed brekkie as was up late
Coffee 2pp
WW bar 2pp
WW soup 2pp
2 lollipops 4pp
Egg WW chips 3 sp beans 3 fishfingers
14 pp I think!

20 mins on d shaker done and
Have a zumbatomic class now to give at 6
A tennis club meeting at half seven
And maybe a cappachino before bed time
Thats my plan and if I can squeeze another 10 mins in on the shaker b4 bed I will be happy
Weigh in tomorrow eve so it'll be a light day in the lead up - also wont be at own house tonite so. Won't get to weigh beforehand to ease my mind :/ here's hoping tho!!

Ps anyone else feel like they wish they could poop more ..... Not quite constipated but soo know I need to go ! Agh sorry for tmi!!!!

Well official weigh in this eve - I lost 1lb
I have to admit I was disappointed
And totally regret my drinking at the weekend
But also cause I still haven't pooped I feel like I could've been lighter if I had been a bit more regular! Anyway I know it is at least in the right direction and technically only 3 and a half lb Til I lose my first (of many hopefully) 10lb (which I am eying to see as a monthly aim - kinda)
Well I am still motivated anyway I dont want to just give up...
20 mins on d shaker
2 mocha coffees
WW soup
(weighed)
Then WW bagel
Banana
Chips burger and beans
(all WW friendly as my sis in law who has lost loads on WW was cooking)
Don't know exact point age today
But just gonna start again 2m
Oh had some WW biscuits there a while ago

You're heading in the right direction, keep it up. None of us are doing this in an ideal world... things like drinks and lunches are going to happen. All we can do is manage them when they do; I think you did really well x

Back