New Year New Start New Me

Why do you weight at night after you eat? Most people weigh first thing in the morning sans clothes.

Aw thanx feet face - I know u r right - Otis going well and I am moving in the right direction - I am feeling v focused at min but I need more patience!

Rg I do weigh myself most days nekked in d morning - today I was 12 13.4 but on Tuesday ugrt weighed at 5 pm for my official WW weigh on ... Otis late and I had eaten ... I might try a fast on Tuesday Til post weigh in

Today I was very good but it was yard duty day so I never have a minute!!
Lge boiled egg 3pp
Half mocha 2pp
Ww soup 2pp
Half skinny latte 1pp
Chicken 1 potato peas 10pp (I think)
Half skinny latte 1pp

So only 19pp used so far today
And I am not hungry
I don't have any ww Bisc or bars in
House so maybe a lollipop and nother cappachino later but should be well on track

20 mins to do on shaker too and hopefully early to bed - hating gettig up these dark mornings!!!
Hope everyone else goig good - am always flat to mat mon - wed but will get caught up on diaries over weekend pg xx

Ok had two more lollipops and didn't do my shaker I'm pretty exhausted ... I did do hour and half of zumbatomic earlier tho so not all bad...

On other note was txting guy I met online and we exchanged photos... He seems handsome enough and said I looked kinda cute ... Tho he did ask for full length photo (I had just sent head shot type photo!) I wouldn't be very confident about photos so was bit eeeeek and afraid of judgement etc.... I told him iPhone doesn't lend itself cropping other people out of photos so he would have to wait to my next modeling session...

Seemed ok and I am happy with choosing to respond that way... I do want to focus on me at the moment but I also want to meet someone... Ahhhh this is silly to even be worrying about... Sigh

Just realising I don't have much in for tomorrow I can cope with an egg for Brekkie but getting to the shops b4 school is doubtful - hoping to remember to bring frozen ready meal sure it will do for lunch at 8pp and lighter evening meal
Hope I remember it is all ( in bed now and not going back down to pack it!) chat 2m x

12.12.2 for me today - and I am going to mind it and guard it so I still have it come Tuesday - I really would love to hit my first 10lb point on official scales which is 3.5lb loss - it won't be easy but even if I get close at least there's a while left in January but I am minding eery little bit of work I do from now on!!!!

Ah bless - my intentions r always do good in the morning! Not that I've had a terrible day but I have had a bit of chocolate I suppose as long as I point it - it should be ok ....

Lge boiled egg 3pp (last one in carton so will be on medium eggs from now to save a point!)
1/2 skinny cappachino 1 pp
Kitkat mini 2pp
Had my ww dinner at lunch - chick curry 8pp
Kitkat 2pp
Lollipop 2pp
Met a friend for coffee which wa a costa skinny mocha medium (I have to investigate points)
And gave in to a half choc Bisc thing so have to point it too
I had 11 points to play with tho and my weekly 49
So should be accountable just not too many more treats before Tuesday!!
I was shopping and dd get lots of ww bits n pieces but most at 2pp tho 2m I need toget dinners / chicken pieces etc to make proper dinners over the weekend! Hope y'all had a good day!

Wow well costa stuff is quite pricy on propound but honestly I had about 3/4 of mocha skinny so that's 5pp and half the orange Bisc thing also about 5pp but I am gonna call it 11pp to use all my points for the day and also maybe 5 outta my weekly to make sure I account for it - so a quiet eve and 44pts left for week and all days 26pp accounted for

Did 20 mins on my shaker too so feeling positive!!

Ok so I ha ww hoolahoops and a ww bar outta my weeklies last bite so 40 left

Today has been a bit of a muddle as I had a few things I don't normally have....And my day wasn't the normal break times etc as my class went swimming .. I may have done damage!

Medium egg 2pp
Half cappachino skinny 1pp
Kitkat 2pp
Ww soup 2pp
Ww bar 2pp
2 more kitkat bars oops 4pp (one at big lunch and one at home time)
Ww slice of bread 1pp
Dinner which I made myself
Chicken in a ww mushroom sauce with free veg of peppers mushroom n onion 5pp
Rice 7pp boiled in bag version

Wow I thought that I had had a lot and that's only 22pp ok 4pp to play with hmm....

Smurfette said:
Ok so I ha ww hoolahoops and a ww bar outta my weeklies last bite so 40 left

Today has been a bit of a muddle as I had a few things I don't normally have....And my day wasn't the normal break times etc as my class went swimming .. I may have done damage!

Medium egg 2pp
Kitkat 2pp
Ww soup 2pp
Ww bar 2pp
2 more kitkat bars oops 4pp (one at big lunch and one at home time)
Ww slice of bread 1pp
Dinner which I made myself
Chicken in a ww mushroom sauce with free veg of peppers mushroom n onion 5pp
Rice 7pp boiled in bag version

Wow I thought that I had had a lot and that's only 22pp ok 4pp to play with hmm....

Them 4 pp didn't last long - ok hoolahoops and we bar on a fri nite mmmm full (for now anyway!)

5pp out of my weeklys for a choc ww muffin and another 2 for a lollipop so weeklys left are 33

Weighed self this morning - still 12 st 12.2lb
I would love to see it into the single figures on the lb side of the 12st .... But I haven't done much exercise or drank enough water this week do far..

I intend to have a brunch shortly with egg beans and couple slices of toast
And the dinner I made for yesterday was made with enough for today
So I guess it's just pointing the treats....
I will have to cut down on them to make progress
(sigh)

You're doing really well. It's a journey and it's up to you how long it takes you. Don't beat yourself up it's one day at a time.

Thanx skinny legs
I had my brunch....8pp
A ww bar 2pp and a muffin 5pp
So 15pp gone already ...
Ah well I'm full and should be ok Til later
Keep ya posted!

Ok had my dinner - 11pp to be fully covered
Had a muffin 5pp and 2 ww bar and 4 slices bread
(lazy Saturday doing eff all has me nibbling all day )

So all my dailies are gone (I prefer my weekday routine at this rate!!)
My weeklies were 33 this morning and are now down to 20pp

I've done 20 mins on shaker - will try another 20 mins after a while and i'll be on the sparkling water later!!!

Ok where am I today...

Egg 2 sl WW bread 3tsp of beans 6pp
WW muffin 5pp
WW soup 2pp
Chicken pepper onions mushroom WW sauce and 2 WW wraps 10 pp

So that's 23 pp
Hmm did I have a slice of WW bread at some point 1pp that's 24 pp

2pp for WW hoolahoops...
So 26pp
So just my weeklies (15 i think in case i miscounted) left as an going to eat as little as I can and drink loads 2m and Tuesday
I feel good... And hopeful!

I have been nibbling .... A lollipop
A slice bread ... Cheesy Bisc (WW) so maybe about 7pp

Anyone else think getting up is overrated?!?
I hate gettin out of bed :/
Tho I def was feeling less bloated n feeling slimmer this morning when I weighed myself I am stil 12st 12.2 so I am going to have egg this morning to start me off my main aim is to Sri is lots and eat little ... Here's hoping! X

So far today ..
Boiled egg 2pp (really getting to not be able to function without this!)
WW bar 2pp
WW soup 2pp
WW bar 2pp
Kitkat mini 2pp
WW soup 2pp and 2sl WW bread 2pp
20 mins on shaker
And off now for 1hr zumbatomic
Not sure whether or not to have dinner when I get back ..... 15pp used so far...will see how I am!

Ok so not eatig didn't happen
I had bought fresh bread WW version o course
But managed to eat 4 slices when came back in
So to stop me doing more mindless eating
I had 1/2 tin of WW spaghetti on 2sl toast
So that's another 7pp
Still under and drinking water
An kinda tired now but may have
Half sachet of cappachino skinny n a lollipop
Which will bring me to remand some points saved.... Can't wait to get weighed 2m
And be able start with clean slate again!

Well I am a happy enough camper - 1.5lb off that's 8lb altogether ... :)

Back