New Year... New Start - onwards and downwards.

I know, it'll be so nice! There's an exercise bike in my room so going to try and use that each morning even for just 15 minutes.

I won't go back for weekends but will pop back every couple of weeks to see them. It's not really that far away so I could go over for dinner or on a weekend go with Aaron and then to see my sister too.

Mel how does a fitbit work exactly? Do you just where that or is there a chest strap or something?

They sell a a yard thing, but it ones with a plastic holder thingy and hat just slides (clips) to your bra, pocket, shoe, etc.

If you could I'd have been doing it for the past 2 years!! ha ha..I think that's why I neglect andre so often now..I can't type while pedalling ;)

So exciting Caz, moving to new place..hope it proves to be a very happy time for you..with nice longer lie ins!

Our car tax in due next month..bah!

If you could I'd have been doing it for the past 2 years!! ha ha..I think that's why I neglect andre so often now..I can't type while pedalling ;)

So exciting Caz, moving to new place..hope it proves to be a very happy time for you..with nice longer lie ins!

Our car tax in due next month..bah!

Ours is due this one on our Jeep! Oodles of money... Sigh.

How was your Monday chick?

I absolutely adore ryvita thins, just wanted to put that out there. Lol

Ryvita thins are gorgeous!

Packed a lot up last night and took a car load over today. Met a couple more of my housemates, they seem nice. A very manly house! 4 men, me and another girl is moving in tomorrow too. Just finished packing up my PC and loading everything into the car. In bed now, need to just pack up my bedding and a few bits I have in the fridge in the morning and that's it. All ready to go.

Lot of things I'm looking forward to like being closer to school, no massive drive, waking up later and meeting new people. On the other hand it's sad too. So used to seeing my parents all the time, take it for granted really. I'll miss my cat Simba too. So bit of mixed emotions this evening.

Ahhh, big hugs. But it's not like Thailand -- you can be there in a jiff.

Yeah I know, it's only an hour away. Think it's more what other marks now. I've moved out before but know that this time will be the last. Things are really good with me and Aaron so we're looking at the long term together so planning on moving in with him up there this summer and I'll see them a lot less then. So will try to make the most of being fairly close and pop by every couple of weeks. It'll be alright.

All moved out now :(

Morning Caz,

Make the most of it all. When my MIL was 19 she got on a boat and moved from Scotland to New York. She didn't see her mum again for 25 years!

Yeah I know, it's only an hour away. Think it's more what other marks now. I've moved out before but know that this time will be the last. Things are really good with me and Aaron so we're looking at the long term together so planning on moving in with him up there this summer and I'll see them a lot less then. So will try to make the most of being fairly close and pop by every couple of weeks. It'll be alright.

It will be.

All moved out now :(

Yay!

Congratulations Caz..enjoy your new abode :)...I am sure your parents are feeling the same as you hun and mums especially never stop worrying..no matter what age our babies are!!!..your home visits will be extra special now..for everyone! :) When mum and dad see just how happy and settled you are..they will be secretly relieved and all will be right in the world!..and you will be feeling all independent and grown up! hee hee

Enjoy!

Yeah, it'll be fine. Didn't see my dad before I left other than yesterday evening so haven't said bye to him. Will give them a call in a bit, let them know I'm in and mostly unpacked. Here's some photos...

1367346654212.jpg1367346665154.jpg1367346678098.jpg1367346692834.jpg1367346703613.jpg1367346716788.jpg

Got some other frames to put pictures in and put up.

It'll be even nicer by the end of the week. Ordered a lovely rug that should arrive in the next couple of days, got a mirror and pictures to put up. I might only be here for 3/4 months but I can make it home still! Housemates are great, really like them. Quite chatty and friendly, talked a fair bit. They all jumped in the jacuzzi earlier but I wanted to crack on and unpack.

Gave my parents a call, think they appreciated it, especially my Dad as I hadn't seen him before I left. It was nice to just have a little chat, need to try and do it regularly.

Hi Caz love the room.

It's so nice to hear you talk about your parents the way you do and about how you'll miss them. My dd is in London and I don't see her very often, although we talk and text all the time.

How's hte diet going?

Evening Caz! Lovely room -- huge! I'm glad you're settling in well.

I'm sure she misses seeing you Trisha. Can imagine you do too.

Room is huge! Think I'm being spoilt with it a bit, unlikely to find one this size again. It's a little cold though. Going to need to go shopping tomorrow. Didn't realise it's a kingsize bed, my sheets are double.

Diet is going ok. Weekend wasn't as good as it could've been as it was a fair bit of eating out and drinks on the Friday. Wasn't too bad though either. Had a little under 1200 calories today. Usually aim for a bit more but forgot breakfast!

Back