New year New Start Slimming world

Well Friday has arrived woop!! Got our house inspection today so hopefully that goes well. Its spotless as I spent a good 4 hours last night cleaning. For breakfast I had 1 slice of toast (1HEXB) and a muller yoghurt. For lunch ive got a mugshot, 2 apples and laughing cow triangle (HEXA). Tea tonight will be baked potato with beans. No syns for me today as I ate todays syns yesterday!
Hope everyone had a good day x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just caught up. Hope the inspection goes well xx

Just caught up. Hope the inspection goes well xx

Inspection went well thank you.
OH has decided he doenst want to do sw anymore and has had 3 beers and a tub of pringles. Just feel like all my hard work into meals for him and he has given up so easily. So now im doing it alone. Fingers crossed I can keep the motivation. Already struggling with it

Inspection went well thank you. OH has decided he doenst want to do sw anymore and has had 3 beers and a tub of pringles. Just feel like all my hard work into meals for him and he has given up so easily. So now im doing it alone. Fingers crossed I can keep the motivation. Already struggling with it Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Compromise with him. Ask him to continue eating the SW meals with you and to only of the bad stuff when /where you can't see. Seems to have worked with mine

Big hugs. If it helps. I appreciate all your hard work xxx

Compromise with him. Ask him to continue eating the SW meals with you and to only of the bad stuff when /where you can't see. Seems to have worked with mine

Big hugs. If it helps. I appreciate all your hard work xxx

Tried to compromise but he doesnt seem bothered. Never mind eh.
Thank you hun means a lot xx

Tried to compromise but he doesnt seem bothered. Never mind eh. Thank you hun means a lot xx Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Plan b - carry on regardless, look amazing at the end and go out with the girls to celebrate instead of him!!!!! Lol

Xxx

Plan b - carry on regardless, look amazing at the end and go out with the girls to celebrate instead of him!!!!! Lol

Xxx

Haha that sounds good. Just gotta not give in when he is eating it

I know how hard it is to keep on track when OH puts so much temptation in your way. My OH always refused to do SW with me so it was frustrating. He actually started with me this time, but has turned more into calorie counting as he doesn't really "get" SW. It's nice to have that support, but I can't see him lasting much longer! Dreading when he gives in because I've been finding it SO much easier with him doing it aswell!

Hope you reach some kind of compromise that means you don't stray off track x

Been to a family party this evening, but I was very good! I literally had about 3 crisps, a small sausage roll, 3 malteasers and a tiny ( and I mean tiny) spoonful of chocolate gateaux. I didnt have any alcohol and was drinking diet Pepsi. Feel really proud :) I'm now having a snack as we usually have tea at 8ish but I had mine at 5 so I'm feeling abit hungry now, the snack I'm having is tuna, sweet corn and pasta in low syn mayo that I made up yesterday and have kept in the fridge as a handy snack

how everyone else's day been?

Been to a family party this evening, but I was very good! I literally had about 3 crisps, a small sausage roll, 3 malteasers and a tiny ( and I mean tiny) spoonful of chocolate gateaux. I didnt have any alcohol and was drinking diet Pepsi. Feel really proud :) I'm now having a snack as we usually have tea at 8ish but I had mine at 5 so I'm feeling abit hungry now, the snack I'm having is tuna, sweet corn and pasta in low syn mayo that I made up yesterday and have kept in the fridge as a handy snack

how everyone else's day been?

Thats really good :) I was talking to someone who has been doing slimming world for 3 months now and has lost nearly two stone. I asked her how she kept soo motivated. And her response was ' im strict during the week and more lenient at the weekend eg wine and takeaway. But not every weekend. Because if you follow it 100% strict 100% of the time you get bored and u need to still have fun

Thats really good :) I was talking to someone who has been doing slimming world for 3 months now and has lost nearly two stone. I asked her how she kept soo motivated. And her response was ' im strict during the week and more lenient at the weekend eg wine and takeaway. But not every weekend. Because if you follow it 100% strict 100% of the time you get bored and u need to still have fun

I try to have a 'treat' night once a week so I've got something to look forward to but this week I want to be 100% to see what I could lose. I'm on out for meal with the girls from college on Friday night so will be having my night off then ;-)

I try to have a 'treat' night once a week so I've got something to look forward to but this week I want to be 100% to see what I could lose. I'm on out for meal with the girls from college on Friday night so will be having my night off then ;-)

Yea its good to have a night off. Ive tried to be soo strict and it hasnt worked as the other night I ate double my syns. I will work it out

When's your WI day again Joanne? ( sorry memory like a sieve!)

My weigh in day is Wednesday

so theirs enough days to cram in the super speed foods to help counteract the treat you had. But sometimes even when you have a couple of hiccups the rest of the week can counteract it, I lost 2.75lb this past week but I had a huge Chinese on Saturday, and a huge kebab and chips on Wednesday, not to mention the chocolate I had too!

And sometime a day off gives your metabolism a boost!

so theirs enough days to cram in the super speed foods to help counteract the treat you had. But sometimes even when you have a couple of hiccups the rest of the week can counteract it, I lost 2.75lb this past week but I had a huge Chinese on Saturday, and a huge kebab and chips on Wednesday, not to mention the chocolate I had too!

And sometime a day off gives your metabolism a boost!

Oh yea there are plenty of days to sort it out. I didnt have any syns yesterday so thats already balanced it out. You have to have these days off so you dont suddenly go on a big binge! Well done on your loss, thats great :)

Out of interest how do you cook your SW chips, not done them for years but want them tonight

Out of interest how do you cook your SW chips, not done them for years but want them tonight

Well what I do is cut my potatoes into chip shape and size. Then I place them in a pan of boiling water for 4 mins. Then I drain them put it back in the pan. Shake them to make them a little rough. Then I leave them to dry out for 10mins. Then I spray a tray with fry light and put chips on it. Then I spray the top with fry light and put in oven for 25-30mins

Thanks! Mine always used to be horrible but I can't remember what I did with them but it certainly wasn't that! I'm really looking forward to my tea tonight :) steak egg, mushrooms, mushy peas and chips! Are mushy peas super free?

Thanks! Mine always used to be horrible but I can't remember what I did with them but it certainly wasn't that! I'm really looking forward to my tea tonight :) steak egg, mushrooms, mushy peas and chips! Are mushy peas super free?

Mushy peas are free but no super free

Back