New year New Start Slimming world

Im like that and now need the motivation to get back on it properly Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Do you set yourself challenges? To be at my target weight it would be so long before I could treat myself :) so I've set myself treats and challenges.

My challenges are 2lb a week, so I work out jan was 8lb, it helps me have a mini goal. And I am also putting my £5 WI money into a pot along with £10 when I reach a 1/2 stone, and when I reach a 1 full stone I get a pandora charm and when I get to my target my husband said I can get the charm I have always wanted (gold and silver one)

So working out 2lb a week loss it would take me 45 weeks to get to target (roughly) and 6 x 1/2st£10's and 6 pandora charms and my target charm.
That way when I need motivation I can see how far I am from my 'treat' the money will be used to buy new clothes as I drop the sizes but only an item or 2 each time, so hopefully when I am my ideal size I can go and buy a whole new wardrobe with the money I earned.

Do you set yourself challenges? To be at my target weight it would be so long before I could treat myself :) so I've set myself treats and challenges.

My challenges are 2lb a week, so I work out jan was 8lb, it helps me have a mini goal. And I am also putting my £5 WI money into a pot along with £10 when I reach a 1/2 stone, and when I reach a 1 full stone I get a pandora charm and when I get to my target my husband said I can get the charm I have always wanted (gold and silver one)

So working out 2lb a week loss it would take me 45 weeks to get to target (roughly) and 6 x 1/2st£10's and 6 pandora charms and my target charm.
That way when I need motivation I can see how far I am from my 'treat' the money will be used to buy new clothes as I drop the sizes but only an item or 2 each time, so hopefully when I am my ideal size I can go and buy a whole new wardrobe with the money I earned.

Yeah my goal currently is to be 10st 6lbs by my holiday in may. Im getting quite bored of eating the same foods over and over again. I know where I want to be and some days I have the motivation but others I really dont.

Can anyone give me any fresh ideas for breakfast lunch and dinner that are easy to do?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah my goal currently is to be 10st 6lbs by my holiday in may. Im getting quite bored of eating the same foods over and over again. I know where I want to be and some days I have the motivation but others I really dont.

Can anyone give me any fresh ideas for breakfast lunch and dinner that are easy to do?

Breakfast - Oat Pancakes - 35g oats mixed with a yoghurt of your choice and an egg. Fry the 'batter' into little pancakes! So yummy.

Dinner - search for She Cooks, She Eats on google. She has lots of SW friendly recipes on her site. One of my fave dinners ever is her Chicken Parmagiana

Breakfast - Oat Pancakes - 35g oats mixed with a yoghurt of your choice and an egg. Fry the 'batter' into little pancakes! So yummy.

Dinner - search for She Cooks, She Eats on google. She has lots of SW friendly recipes on her site. One of my fave dinners ever is her Chicken Parmagiana

Thank you for that advice. Just googled she cooks she eats and its a really good site. Thanks xx

6.00 alarm again boooo! Bring on March when I've got 2 weeks off :)
Feeling good today. Dreading going into work as I can guarantee someone will be moaning about something and its usually petty and stupid!
Plan for today:
Breakfast: Magic Porridge (HEXB)
Lunch: Mugshot, Banana, laughing cow cheese triangle ( HEXA )
Dinner: going to get up and look in freezer in a min see what I can find

Have a good day everyone :) x

Dinner tonight was a broccoli and cheese tart (15 syns!!) With mixed veg and new potatoes.
Ive got to say im really struggling. I feel huge as im suffering with constipation (sorry too much info) so feeling pretty awful.
Used all my syns so just gonna chill now :)

Woke up this morning feeling quite tired, hope the day goes as quick as yesterday did. Work is very busy at the moment so its keeping me on my toes
Here's my diary for today
Breakfast: Magic Porridge ( HEXB) and some grapes
Lunch: Tomato and Herb mugshot with 2 laughing cow extra light cheese triangles (HEXA )
Tea: im going to make a chilli :)

WEIGH IN DAY: + 2lb
Not going to lie new this was coming as ive been so up and down on the diet but now im back on it. The only way is down now!!
Breakfast: Magic Porridge ( HEXB) and some grapes
Lunch: mugshot plus extra light laughing cow triangles (HEXA) and a Banana
Tea: not sure yet as wont get in till gone 8 so will see whats in cupboards then x

Hi all, hope you're all doing well. I need some help. Would anyone happen to know the effect of the Forever Living Products on the plan? I love the aloe and bee pollen drinks, make me feel great and help with joints etc, but I just thought today that I may well have to syn them!! :( x

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Joanne, what is magic porridge?

Magic porridge is porridge oats and muller light yoghurt. The night before u put some porridge oats into a bowl and mix with the yoghurt. Leave it in the fridge over night and you can eat it hot or cold the next day

Thanks! I'll have to give that a go!

No worries. And apparently in the morning if you add an egg to it you can make pancakes :)

Oh I may try that on the weekend for a change! On the weekend I'm going to sit down and meal plan .. last week and a half I haven't and I know I've not stuck to it as I should have. So a fresh start is needed!

Hey I know this is over stepping the mark but try adding more fruit and veg to the diet, helps with constipation. Also try changing your b choices a few times a Week as that might help too.

Hey I know this is over stepping the mark but try adding more fruit and veg to the diet, helps with constipation. Also try changing your b choices a few times a Week as that might help too.

Thank you for your message. I do try to eat as much fruit and veg as possible. But thanks for the advice x

New week fresh start!!
Im changing my weigh day to a Monday as I find I seem to cheat myself over the weekend and then be good up to weigh day but thats not working. So here goes nothing. Weighed myself this morning and im back to 11stone 1lbs. This upsets me but to be honest it doesn't surprise me and ive only got myself to blame.

So heres my food diary:
Day 1:
Breakfast : Magic Porridge ( HEXB) and a banana
Lunch: Mugshot(free) with an orange, 2 laughing cow cheese triangles (HEXA).
Snacks for my breaks: kiwi and an apple
Tea: Pork chops (No fat!!) With mixed veg (Broccoli, carrots, green beans and cauliflower)
Syns:

Syns for week:
0/105

Last edited:
Well today has gone soo quickly and has been a really good day. My artificial flowers for my weddinng next year are due to arrive tomorrow so I am over the moon :) soo soo happy! Dinner was delicious. Still haven't used any syns but still have the evening ahead :)

Today has been a really good day. Been for a walk- flowers arrived too :) feeling very happy. Curry loaf cooking in the oven ready for tomorrow. Feeling very motivated at the moment :)
Breakfast: Magic Porridge ( HEXB) and a banana
Lunch : spaghetti on 2x small wholemeal bread (6 syns)
Dinner: Tomato pasta bake homemade :)
Syns: wholemeal bread

Syns for week:
6/105

Feeling great today. Full of energy and feeling happy!
Breakfast: 2 slices of toast ( HEXB) and a banana
Lunch: curry loaf, 2 slices of ham, cheese triangle, apple, kiwi and an orange.
Tea: egg, SW chips and beans
Syns:
I treated myself to an alpen light bar 4syns and a cadbury cream egg 8syns

Syns for week:
18/105

Last edited:
Back