ProPoints new year new start!

You mentioned having a cuppa the other day but i don't see any milk in your tracker list - are you having it black.

You do need to try to eat all your dailies but I think that is always hard at the start when you are super-motivated. Try having regular easy snacks like yoghurts, ww bars to use a couple of points between meals. I hate the idea of eating for the sake of it but you don't want your body to go into starvation mode and hold the fat

You mentioned having a cuppa the other day but i don't see any milk in your tracker list - are you having it black.

You do need to try to eat all your dailies but I think that is always hard at the start when you are super-motivated. Try having regular easy snacks like yoghurts, ww bars to use a couple of points between meals. I hate the idea of eating for the sake of it but you don't want your body to go into starvation mode and hold the fat

Yeah I'm havin it black as don't like milk...I'm trying today to up my pp hoping I can use them all :) xx

So day 3 of weight watchers and so far so good im really enjoying it :)

Food so far today::

Alpen light : 2pp (was gonna have bagel but having it for lunch now)

Yeah I'm havin it black as don't like milk...I'm trying today to up my pp hoping I can use them all :) xx

Ewww - lol!

I don't think it matters too much if you are short but you are supposed to stay on or above 26 I think

Enjoy using up your pro points!

Thank you:) this time next week ill probably need to use my weekly pp too! It's not like I'm trying not to have them I just don't feel hungry the past few days! But the weekends here now for me so I know the points are really gonna go as the husband has the weekend off work :D so eating out is in the cards :) anyone know the pp for take away pizza?

Can't wait to jump on the scales Wednesday!! Tryin to stay off them till then hoping I can last lol xx

If stay clear of takeaway pizza it's really high in points. Dominoes is about 10 points per slice lol x

If stay clear of takeaway pizza it's really high in points. Dominoes is about 10 points per slice lol x

Wow didn't realise it was that high :0
Off out shopping soon!
And I know I'll have a maccy ds but I still have all my weekly and 27 points for today left so should be fine :) then just going to have a light dinner :) xx

Mmmmmm. McDonald's - what are you going to have? I could murder a KFC at the moment but am 19 into my weeklies and don't want to use anymore this week

Mmmmmm. McDonald's - what are you going to have? I could murder a KFC at the moment but am 19 into my weeklies and don't want to use anymore this week

I had a double cheese burger 12pp
Medium chips 9pp

Today's total 23pp :)
Still have 7 pp left which is going to be a ww ready meal this evening so even with the fast food still not gone over my points :) so happy!! Xxx

I had a double cheese burger 12pp
Medium chips 9pp

Today's total 23pp :)
Still have 7 pp left which is going to be a ww ready meal this evening so even with the fast food still not gone over my points :) so happy!! Xxx

Yum and wow!

It was really yummy!! But only gonna have it once in a while for a treat me thinks ;) xx

Ahh I'm so excited for weigh in I can't wait!! But still have 4days :( hoping to see a nice loss for my first week :)

What was everyone's first weigh in loss?

New year new me!

I lost 8lbs in my first week, which I was blown away by!

Do you have an idea of what you would be happy with and what you would be ecstatic with?

When I am going for it with WW I end up wishing my life away, counting to the next weigh in!

I lost 8lbs in my first week, which I was blown away by!

Do you have an idea of what you would be happy with and what you would be ecstatic with?

When I am going for it with WW I end up wishing my life away, counting to the next weigh in!

Wow 8lb amazing!!! I'd think I'd be over the moon with 4lb but happy with 2lb! :) can't wait to jump on them on Wednesday and see the lower numbers hopefully :D xx

Back