ProPoints new year new start!

So yesterday was a good day even with the fast food my total was 27pp which is what my allowance is :)
Not sure what's one the cards food wise today yet but everything will be logged on here :) xx

So I couldn't wait I weighed this morning and had lost 4lb!! Cannot believe it only on my 4th day today!! I'm over the market as I write this and had a cheese burger so I'm saying 13pp same as my mc Donald's burger as I don't know how to point it! Hope you all have a good Saturday :) xxx

Wow. That is fabulous, you must be so pleased

Sometimes you have to just estimate from what you know don't you? I love that with WW you can have anything you want if it is within your points

Wow. That is fabulous, you must be so pleased

Sometimes you have to just estimate from what you know don't you? I love that with WW you can have anything you want if it is within your points

Yeah I'm so happy it's pushed me now to carry on! :) wished I joined years ago ;)
Yeah it's great! I'm hoping that I've pointed it correct if not I still have all my weekly so I should be ok :) xxx

If you think worst case scenario a 6oz burger from weather spoons is 27 points and I guessing your will have been smaller and the weather spoons one will have chips with it so you must be close with your estimate.
Now stay off the scales so you can have another nice surprise on Wednesday

Thank you :) yes I'm staying of them now till Wednesday! I feel so good today now :) so happy nothing's gonna wipe this smile off my face hehe xxx

Is diet coke 0pp?! As I'm drinking gallons of the stuff haha! Xx

Yes all diet drinks are zero, luckily!

Yay thank god for that lol! I was staring to worry lol! Xx

I've decided to point my burger at 15pp just to be on the safe side now sitting down and enjoying Kellogg's new crips cracker things 21 crips for 3 pp and there yummy!!!

Burger 15pp
Crackers 3pp
Total so far 18pp

:)

Love using this as my diary haha! Sad I know but it works for me :) xx

Oi woman - breakfast!

I love this forum but I also have a food diary journal to write in properly and it really helps me to focus on things

Oi woman - breakfast!

I love this forum but I also have a food diary journal to write in properly and it really helps me to focus on things

I know I'm so bad for breakfast :( tomorrow's aim to to leave the house work and make sure I have a good brekkie :)
Same here I brought a little diary the other day and wrote everything in there as well as having a piece of paper stuck on the fridge with what I've eaten today haha! :p xxx

I did it!!!

The husband just ordered pizza cheesy chips and garlic bread! An I didn't have any!!! So pleased with myself normally I would have had half a pizza to myself! :eek: how the scales going down can make u change u mind on foods to eat and not eat :) xx

Wow to the willpower. What did you have instead?

Wow to the willpower. What did you have instead?

Im so shocked at myself as I'm a sucker for a pizza haha! I had poached eggs on toast :) and enjoyed every bit of it :) xx

So today's total is

Burger 15pp
Crackers 3pp
2slice Danish bread 2pp
2 medium poached eggs 4pp

Total= 24pp :)

Watching a film tonight with the husband so may have a choc alpen bar or some ww crips both 2pp
Taking total up to 26pp :)
Good day today food wise may not have had the healthest of foods but stayed within my points that's what's great about ww :) loving it!!

New year new me!

Well done on resisting the temptations!

Your husband is naughty for ordering it lol

Hope you have another good day x

Well done on resisting the temptations!

Your husband is naughty for ordering it lol

Hope you have another good day x

Thank you :)

Hope you have a good day too :) xx

So today's going ok :)

Didn't quite have breakfast as I'm only sitting down to eat it now so it's brunch lol

1slice Danish bread 1pp
1large poached egg 3pp
Ww crips 2pp

Total so far 6pp :)
Hope you all have a good day :) xxx

Omg!

So full!! Had home made curry for dinner worked out 12pp but was amazing!!
Had to cook my on its own rather then with the rest of the family's so I knew 100% how many pp was in it but was so worth all the effect :)

Back