ProPoints new year new start!

Amazing poached egg!!

Instead of doing it in the sauce pan I done it in a frying pan came out so much better?

Had to upload a picture as was so proud of it :) xx

Attachments

• image-1996825530.jpg
    image-1996825530.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 38
Good day today I think :) points total is 21

Been in most of the day :( as weather been rubbish but what ever the weather I need to get out of this house tomorrow!! Nice long walk round the lake with my little princess me thinks!

I feel really massive today that I have decided to wear y pjs for most of today as don't wanna face clothes :( really can't wait for this 2stone to be gone forever so I can be a lot more confident in myself! Please please please be gone by may as I have a little family holiday booked and I wanna feel a million bucks not worrying the whole time while we're swimming and so on!

New year new me

Hi Gibby!

I've been reading your diary and its really encouraging and yum i love poached egg, i think ill start with that tomorrow on my first day on the plan :D

yum poached egg looks nice! think I may have egg for breakfast :)

where are you going on holiday?
we're going to Spain in Feb to visit my dad. it won't be warm enough for swimming but I'd like to get off 12lbs by thebthen x

yum poached egg looks nice! think I may have egg for breakfast :)

where are you going on holiday?
we're going to Spain in Feb to visit my dad. it won't be warm enough for swimming but I'd like to get off 12lbs by thebthen x

We're only going on a haven holiday this year as saving up to buy our first home :)
I'm sure you'd be able to get 12 off by then :) xxx

Hi Gibby!

I've been reading your diary and its really encouraging and yum i love poached egg, i think ill start with that tomorrow on my first day on the plan :D

Aww thanks :) just writing what I eat and how I feel as I find it Easyier to deal with things if there written down :)
The egg was yummy! And so worth the points and filling too! When do you start plan ? Xx

I know how you feel. We bought our first house a year ago october. we also went to haven in the May before it was a Sun holiday. Then we had a spend too much year last year and this year we are having a pay it back year lol x

Aww thanks :) just writing what I eat and how I feel as I find it Easyier to deal with things if there written down :)
The egg was yummy! And so worth the points and filling too! When do you start plan ? Xx

Todays my first day and really excited!! :D hope you all have a fantastic week with huge losses on the scales :)

I know how you feel. We bought our first house a year ago october. we also went to haven in the May before it was a Sun holiday. Then we had a spend too much year last year and this year we are having a pay it back year lol x

Just trying to save like crazy lol.. We're going in may too :) booked it threw the website as they were having a jan sale so good a really good deal :) tell me about it gonna take me a few months to get back on my feet after last year lol xx

So I'm turning into a cereal weigher!!

Weighed 5 days ago at 12:13
Weighed 2 days ago at 12:09
Weighed today at 12:05

Over the moon!!!
But now I really need to wait a week to weigh again!!
8lb off in 5 days woohoo!!

Attachments

• image-1964680585.jpg
    image-1964680585.jpg
    351.1 KB · Views: 28
So I'm turning into a cereal weigher!!

Weighed 5 days ago at 12:13
Weighed 2 days ago at 12:09
Weighed today at 12:05

Over the moon!!!
But now I really need to wait a week to weigh again!!
8lb off in 5 days woohoo!!

wow well done that's fantastic! I can't keep off the scales! every morning, driving myself mad lol

Haha same as me! Mine broke the other week so now I weigh in boots but as I'm down town everyday I just wanna hop on the scales lol! Need to stop as if it don't show a loss ill have the hump so need to wait weekly now... I was terrible when I had scales every time I went a loo I'd weigh myself haha! Xxx

Haven't logged much today but food for today is

Alpen light 2pp
Takeaway pizza 2 slices 20pp

Didn't know how to point the pizza it was a plain chesse and Tom but have no idea of points so I'd rather over point then under point

Today's total 22pp :) xxx

anyone eles having trouble logging in on the app ? it wont let me :( so having to use the pc :O
so food today

walkers baked crisp 3pp
tuna subway with chesse 11pp

really need to stop eating on the go had too many fast foods this week :(
so feeling great today!! feeling so positive that this is the last time i will be this weight im going to loose it 100% this time as im sick of yoyoing all the time its come to the point where enoughs enough and its all gonna come off now!1
woop cant wait to go out and by my size 10-12 clothes :D

anyone eles having trouble logging in on the app ? it wont let me :( so having to use the pc :O
so food today

walkers baked crisp 3pp
tuna subway with chesse 11pp

really need to stop eating on the go had too many fast foods this week :(
so feeling great today!! feeling so positive that this is the last time i will be this weight im going to loose it 100% this time as im sick of yoyoing all the time its come to the point where enoughs enough and its all gonna come off now!1
woop cant wait to go out and by my size 10-12 clothes :D

I'm without my phone again so I couldn't tell you :0(

you sound so mmotivated well done :0)
xxx

Thank you I'm really going for it this month to kick start me :)

Aww no phone :( need to get on eBay haha! Xx

Thank you I'm really going for it this month to kick start me :)

Aww no phone :( need to get on eBay haha! Xx

yes managed to get him one on eBay just now lol he's off work till Monday night now so no more days without a phone for me yay!!

Yay! So much Easyier having a phone on hand the a tablet or computer :) what app do you track using? If you don't mine me asking? As I'm only doing ww myself not threw group I can't get the ww app x

So today food is.....

Walkers baked 3pp
Tuna subway 11pp
Chicken pasta bake 8pp
Crackers 2pp

Total 24pp

Felt great all day now feeling like a fat mess!! Maybe coz I've had a bath and all the slaps off and I'm in my pjs haha!! Wednesday is my normal weigh in day but won't be weighin as I've already weighed twice this week so gonna wait till Friday and hopefully see a loss I've felt so bloated today anyone eles get this? I got some tabs today from boots which say they help to get rid of bloating so gonna give them a go and see if they work goin to mums for dinner tomorrow so hopefully I get there before she starts cooking to point everything up! Or I may call her and say don't do me any ill bring a ready meal haha!
Well hubby's home tonight (he normally works nights) so I plan to have a lazy evening watching the soaps then the hangover 2 I will not snack need to keep telling myself that haha! As I find I eat due to habit not because I'm hungry!
Hope you all have a wonderful evening :)

New year new me---new clothes can't wait!!!!

Back