New year start - 'New me' .. as they say ! Exante

Same here hun, that will be the challenge for me. I will seriously be learning about portion control aswell cos when we eat here im the one with the biggest plate. Im gonna experiment with a few things until i find the one that keeps my at target while still enjoying life lol xx

Indeed! Who needs food when ya got gorgeous Vanilla 'lattes' ! xx

Fantastic!! Well done hun! Snap, im also -10lbs this week! So chuffed for you :D

Im feeling great thank hun, How are you? OH has just left to go pick up my treadmill so im praying we wont need to take any doors off to get it in here. Waiting for a call off him complaining lol xx

ooo brilliant with our 10lb loss go us ! :D Tell ya what though i've been really hungry today so i think when on the website it says your hunger stops after day 3 i dont think this has been necessarily true for me ! My treadmill is still just sat there I haven't been on it yet i do need to get into making more of an effort with it though but by the time im home and seen to the baby im bloody knackered x

I felt hungry today too hun. I didnt get to have my first shake until 4pm so was getting by on water all day until then. By the time i got in i could have drank the whole box of shakes haha. That shake was the best ever lol, and i had my second within 2 hours after that. Going to have my 3rd around 9pm - i am a Vanilla monster lol i just live off that flavour! Im shattered tonight too hun xx

How you getting on hun :) xx

Back