New Years Resolutions

SuzyK

Silver Member
:D
Happy New Year to You All.

I am just sitting here looking around the site and thought what I could be doing tonight on NYE if I wasn't blessed with two young boys and it made me think what are my new years reolsutions going to be this year.

My main one is to lose weight as 2010 is the year I hit the big 4 0, but I don't want to think about that birthday too much just yet.

1. Lose weight
2. Get a new job
3. Do more active stuff with the kids, I guess that ties in with 1.

Now my mind has gone blank. I am sure I need to think about lots more that I may not start straight away but need to do during the year.

I shall now try to get the brain cells working to think what are my goals for 2010!

Enjoy your night:)

Hi Suzy,

My main one is to stick with my plan and get to goal asap, then it'll hopefully be on to the hard part of maintenance!!! Looking forward to the challenge in 2010!!!

I'm also stuck at home tonight same reason as you, little ones lol. Although never been one for going out on nye anyway, so not bothered lol.

Happy New Year! Here's to a fab and slimmer 2010 for us all!!! x

My main resolution is to get back to a healthier weight and also to start exercising again.

Happy New Year to all.

Happy new year!
Get down to a good healthy weight as well. Whilst being a normal weight cannot solve problems, it certainly goes a long way to help. ie relationship problems, lack of job satisfaction etc. When someone looks and feels good and healthy they are more likely to succeed in general than someone who is morbidly obese and has physical and mental problems due to their obesity.

Hi

I see we all have the goal of being healthier which goes with losing weight and getting more active.

Well done Strikey and Lady you have already done really well.

Sue are you just about to start?

I am still not sure what else I want to change this year.

I do have an added bonus to lose weight this year, not just for my 40th but also the inlaws want to take us away at Xmas and I always feel they think I should lose weight and so I now have an added incentive so I can prove to them I can!

Mine are:

1. Lose weight & eat right
2. Exercise & get fit
3. Go out more & get a nice hobby
4. Be happy with life & live every day fully

2010 is going to be my year!! :D

Cateka,
good luck with the runing and the marathon, I know I want to be more active but marathons.... I will leave to you!

W.B.Y.M. yes I go with you, I also want to be more active to do stuff with the kids.

Millux, any ideas on what hobbies you are thinking of, if I could fit a hobby into my life I may think of doing something new. I just don't know what I want to do.

Back