New York New me...

~nix~

Silver Member
ok, here it starts, im making this diary a little early as i dont join slimming world ~again~ until monday.. :D

but im so keen, i started this today... might have to ammend the start weight after i weight in but hey.

Last edited:
Thanks .... Im gonna need it :)

good luck on your sw journey x

oo wow.. so much support thanks everyone.. hopefully i will have all them goals ticked off soon.. and my ticker will be moving along in the right direction....

OK SO IM GOING TO CLASS TONIGHT, IM GOING TO SIGN UP FOR A 12 WEEK COURSE TOO SO I KNOW I WILL DEFINATELY GO. :rolleyes:

MY TICKER CAN BE ADJUSTED TO THE CORRECT START WEIGHT AND I WILL BE THERE WITH MY QUORN AND VEGGIES...
HOPEFULLY I WILL DO OK.

MUST ADMIT THOUGH I DID CONSIDER DOING LIPOTRIM INSTEAD, BUT I THINK MY FOOD CRAVINGS WILL JUST BE TO MUCH.... BEST STICK WITH WHAT I KNOW.

Yay, welcome back to SW, it'll be fine and worth it. Let us know how you get on.

ok so i joined.. the class is great, i feel really motivated, set myself small goals...
only a stone at a time.... and i weighed in heavier than i thought id be :cry:

never mind.. it will all come off.... im sure...;) ammended the ticker....now the real hard work starts.. food diary's ....

breakfast
28g porridge = healthy b
skimmed milk for porridge = healthy a
sprinkled with cinnemon = free

drinks, oolong tea and soda water

Lunch
Supernoodles = free
Summer berries and muller light yogurt= free

Last edited:
ive got to do this im going to new york in september for 5 days and im determined not to be a big fattie when i go....

ive got some sketchers shape up shoes for my birthday and im doing an excercise diary... wii fit and walking...

if the excercise and diet dont help..somone please shoot me....lol....

WHOOOOO.......

First weigh in and i lost 7ibs :eek:
first mini target down....
and my ticker is moving in the right direction..;)

0_half_stone.jpg

Last edited:
doh.....

second week and only -1lb.. still better than nothing

April loss -8lbs
0_half_stone.jpg

You're doing great :) Your body is still adjusting so you may see more big losses before ya know it.

Just keep focussed thinking of the lovely time you'll have trying on wee clothes in NYC.

well last week i didnt get to class....
but this week i lost 6lbs

so thats a stone for me... whoooooooop whooooop.....

ok last week i had to skip class

but at weigh in this week -6lbs so thats the stone for me

and my second mini goal....

i total of 14lbs for April

bring on may thats what i say...

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Last edited:
Back