New

Hi Maisemay,

Ive been on plan for 11 days so far and i think the diet is amazing especially compared to other vlcd! dont be put off if you try a pack you dont like, each persons tastes are diff and have different faves so you'll soon find out which ones are yay or nay for you, i think it makes first few days a bit fun having diff ones to try :)

Good luck!

Catdog xx

Hi there and welcome!! My biggest tip is water!! Drink plenty of it!! You will quickly find which meals etc you like and which you don't. Stick with it! It does work xx

Hi.

I'm starting as soon as my products arrive too! Ordered them today but with it being bank hol I'm thinking Wednesday. Good luck!!! We can be in it together. I'm excited/nervous but positive.

Time to get back to the old me, I'm still in here, just buried under 8 stone of fat... :-/

Nic :) xx

Also lots of us use my fitness pal (mfp) on our smartphones as a good way of keeping track of our calories xx

Hi maiseymay and nicpicnicpic!! I'm a newbie too and will be starting as soon as my products arrive :) if you want to buddy up give me a shout :)

Good luck :-D xx

Good luck Maisemay. Have a look at the sticky called tips for newbies and the frequently asked questions sticky as they contain some good advice. And if you are struggling when you start off then remember what I always say to new people "don't crack have an extra pack". Much better to have another pack than go off plan.

yummum2be said:
Hi maiseymay and nicpicnicpic!! I'm a newbie too and will be starting as soon as my products arrive :) if you want to buddy up give me a shout :)

Good luck :-D xx

Thank you!! Same to you too. If we all support each other then we will get there :D This forum is excellent. Feel really prepared now. Thanks everyone! :)

Back