New

Thanx chelle x . I'm 16st4 at the mo so have alot of weight to lose . My first weigh in will b Tuesday . Next week will b a tester for me as I got to bake cakes for birthdays and I will not b able to taste my mixture lol. So I'm using hubby as my taste buds lol

Hi leyrobs, it not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Just make sure you drink your daily water quota it really does keep the headaches at bay. I'm shocked on how easy it is . I thought I would really crave for food but I haven't , don't feel hungry either :)))

Leyrobs said:
Hi all, just going to get my first lipotrim tonight, very nervous unsure what to expect, gonna need some help x:553:

Hi leyrobs good luck with your lipotrim journey I'm on lipotrim and started it 20 weeks ago I wish I know about the diet years ago I find it very easy and hopefully you will as well.

happymummy1973 said:
Hi, I'm Sarah I started lipotrim on Tuesday I'm on my third day and I feel great . Chicken soup notttt nice , but the rest are palatable . :)

Hi Sarah good luck to you as well :)

Hey what is lipotrim? And how would I go about starting it. I love how much you have Los every week. Good job :)

Morning all

Off to work after a week off , got my shake in my bag and bottles of water . Feeling soooo good cant quite believe it actually :) good luck to everyone it can b done . Have a good day :) xxx

Hi Sarah,

just done my 1st day.... it has been ok, am gonna struggle with the 2 litres of water, not a big drinker before this, drank about half a litre today so not a good start, feel ok though, are you noticing a difference yet? how much do you have to lose? i have 2 stone, good luck to you. forgot.. I am having chocolate shakes and chicken soup, i find them both ok, do the soup in a pan on the stove, pharmasist said it makes it better that way!! best of luck, keep me posted x

Hi, thank you for your nessage, wow you have done so so well..... soes it get easier, just done my first dat, has been ok, though struggle with the water , had just 500 ml today, not a goos start though I feel ok.
carry on your good work, keep me posted x

hi Chelle,

thank you, done my first dat of lipotrim today, hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be, struggling with the water intke though, suppose its just gonna take a bit of getting used to, well done on your weight loss so far.... amazing!!!

Lesley

Hiya Lesley

Don't forget u can drink peppermint tea, soda water and any leaf tea, it all helps with your water allowence. I found it hard the first day or so but u soon get use to drinking trust me lol. My weigh day is Tuesday so I will let u know . Good luck babe xxx

Back