Steve Ryan

Heyy
everyone =] Im steve 17 years old
Im new here just wanted to say high.
Hope you all feeling good =]

I have a long journey ahead of me
and any help would be awsome!:party0019:

Hi and :welcome:
I'm new here too, everyone's really nice and supportive so I'm sure you'll like it here. :D

hello, welcome and good luck mate. :)

Hi Steve and welcome to minimins. This is the best place to be for help, support and advice. If you have a look at the top, in the big blue band there is a link to tutorials, this will give you all the information you need and lots of help to find your way around the site. There is also a link to the inspirational slideshow, which shows piccies of people who have done a diet, or are on their journey, and shows progress. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and someone will always be able to help you.

Once again, welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey x x x

welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey, what plan are ya following if ya dont mind me asking?

Hey there.. welcome.. theres lots of different sections on minimins as you've probably seen.. VLCD's.. Slimming clubs.. Low GI.. best thing would be to have a read through some.. see what you think would "fit" your life best..

Looooadsa luck on finding the perfect plan/diet for you..

Cat x x

As cat said there are so many different diet plans on this site. I was like yourself at the start and didnt know which one I wanted, I just knew I wanted to lose weight quickly so I went to some of them asked a few questions and resourced them out, I ended up going on the lipotrim diet and so far its working out. Everyone is really helpful here and would be very glad to answer some questions for ya. If ya need anymore help give us a shout...take care

Welcome Steve and well done for taking this step when you are really young. Reverse that poor eating trend now, once and for all.

Any questions about W8 ( a vlcd) then give me a shout.

LRO xx

hi and welcome!
I like you am not really sure what i track to take, so at the moment i am attempting it the old fashioned way, exercising (which i havent done in a fair while and its killing me, but at the same time it makes you very proud of yourself when your muscles ache! lol) and watching what i eat but allowing a treat day once a week, I will see how this goes!
Good Luck, and keep us posted!

Back